pcmart247 now Cytechmart / pcmart247 now aka Cytechmart.com

1 India Review updated:

pcmart247 is a scamming tech support and the proof is that they have decided to cheat customers with a different name now www.cytechmart.com ... Cytechmart is purely a phishing site to try and get you to buy services you do not require.. Their new toll free number is [protected] i tried calling them but they acted as they don't know me. I'm planning to report it to better business bureau.

Comments

• Ji
      14th of Apr, 2012

I went to pcmart247.com on Google and paid them $279 to clean my computer immediately afterwards. They ran a program called Malwarebytes’ anti malware. They found 4 main items which broke down in to about 10 separate items which were removed. Pcmart247 left the program on my computer and told me that I would be covered for a year. If I had any future problems I was to contact them. Now their toll free number is not working. I'm planning to report it to better business bureau.

• To
      14th of Apr, 2012

pcmart247 which is now working with another name (www.cytechmart.com) called me and said that I have some virus on my computer and to get rid of it I need to download their software and pay them. I don't believe them, it is complete scam!

• Do
      15th of Apr, 2012

i tried calling them at their new toll free (1-800-474-0168) but they acted as they don't know pcmart247.

• Ae
      23rd of Jul, 2012

I was also scammed by them. They pulled up the command line and did a "tree" command. I was suspicious of their intentions when the so-called technician told me that he was scanning for a torjan (I think he meant trojan).

He sold me another developers software (valued at $34.95) for $299.99.

Fortunately I was able to get the payment stopped and refunded to my credit card by calling customer support at SAFECART; the provider they used.

I absolutely HATE scammers!!!