Pastor Carl Ritter False Prophet Yeshua House Plano Texasyeshua house plano texas yeshuahouse.org

1 Review updated:

My wife and I attended Yeshua house for several months. We were invited by a friend. Carl seemed pretty nice for the first few weeks but then we began to discover that there were many strange people that seem to be drawn to him. Also, we were both brought up in Bible centered churches and so found his messages to be very weak and lacking biblical truth. Carl also holds to Jewish roots theology. This was very concerning to us. It's not easy to see this. He seems to hide this stuff but when we began talking with concerned friends, we found out that he, Carl Ritter, is still under the old law. This is of great concern to us. So, we prayed and soon afterward left Yeshua House. Be careful. There are other things we could both say that concerned us but we will leave it to this for now.

Ye
Jan 12, 2017

Comments

• Je
      Aug 16, 2017

Carl Ritter does not stick with God's Word.
    He's a judaizer and into the charismatic crazy movement.
    He's not grounded and is a gossip.

• Jr
      Sep 23, 2017

I strongly disagree with what you are saying. He is a man of God and he knows his stuff. I have gone to yeshua house many of times and have been blessed by his messages. I grew up in a non-dominational church and when I came to this church it reminded me of my own. And to those who say he is a false prophet you need to sit back and remember he is a man of God with a powerful calling on his life and he has blessed many of people and brought them back to the Lord and I would not want to be in your shoes for trying to come against some and his call

• Co
      Oct 27, 2017

Jrw22 I suggest you keep your eyes open. I am in agreement with this post. Ritter is a Judaizer. And, the other things stated are true.

• Dp
      Sep 11, 2018

This is a gossip column for religious fundamentalists. I've known Carl for years. He is a man of generosity and integrity and an orthodox Christian. Beware of the gossipers who feel that they have to right every wrong and fit every person into their narrow theological bandwidth.