Pacifico Chinese RestaurantFood isn't fresh and the owner overcharges customers

1 Review updated:

People, stay away from the company Pacifico Chinese Restaurant. The food there was horrible and it wasn’t fresh. We came there and ordered seafood, but it smelled like piece of crap and it wasn’t fresh at all. Also they rounded bills and you wouldn’t get the change back. I was shocked with such attitude and services. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who paid for bad and nasty food there. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Mi
Dec 15, 2014

Comments

• Do
      Dec 15, 2014

Maybe you should just select another dining establishment. If the food was as bad, nasty, smelly, evil, mean, and other adjectives that I am sure you use in hyperbole, then you should have walked out of the restaurant before ordering. I'm sure as pervasive as the odor was, you should not have had trouble identifying that the quality levels were not up to your standards.

Want to know what really happened?

I'll sum it up succinctly: The customer was an ingrate that possesses poor mathematical skills leading them to believe the change given was incorrect, a self-important amateur food critic that has an elevator that does not ascend to the top floor, and likely suffers from a debilitating self esteem issue.

Also, please think before posting next time.

Thank you.