Pablo Bullies / Paid and no puppy

1 US Review updated:

Called Pablo bullies about their male puppies...send the money of 500.00 to money gram the address that was given was incorrect. ..I then take the refunded money to western resend the 500.00. and the breeder offered a free delivery voucher so my cost would be 500.00 and no more. The money was received by the breeder. Then I received a email advising I have to pay additional 500 or 1000.00 for ins...I then call the breeder that I will drive to get the puppy and then I am being told that I will have to pay for the free voucher of 275.00. To make a short story I paid for my puppy and was refused to pick him up until I paid 275.00.no puppy and no refund. According to the BBB other have had the same problem with this breeder and then resells the puppies after someone has purchased them.

Please stop this man from robbing and disappointing families.

Christina

Ch
Mar 09, 2017

Comments

Mar 11, 2017

Hi Christina, I bought a puppy from these people in 2012. I got one puppy and he was deaf, which was fine, but I asked for a refund and they said no and wanted to send me another puppy. I already had 3 dogs. I re-homed the deaf puppy and did receive another puppy. This puppy ended up having Giardia, Coxcidia and Parvo!! $2500 in vet bills later and was able to get 3 payments of $200 from New York Bullies. Not to mention the company name was New York Bullies at the time and the guys name was not ANDERSON, nor is the review I wrote on Pablo's site accurate! I did NOT work with Pablo's Bullies, did not talk with anyone named Anderson, and did not write half of the stuff in that review. I also only had my last initial on the signature and they felt free to put my last name. DO NOT use this company. We got lucky because the sick bulldog is now happy and healthy. I feel that I at least saved two puppies from an ill fate! I'm sorry for your losses!
    Noelle in Colorado

• Ta
      Mar 20, 2017

@Noelle M The dog that had parvo, it did or didnt come from Anderson at Pablo bullies?