OWNHT Trading Ltd, or jacketsclothing.net / SCAM - no product received

1 Shanghai, China Review updated:
Phone: 855-595-5339

This is just one of their many websites. they also offer cosmetics, shoes, clothing, purses, etc. [protected] is the contact number which no one answers. There is no company name on their site that I ordered from, where the product will be sent from, just the website www.jacketsclothing.net, and this company name OWNHT Trading Ltd didn't show up until the name my card was charged from that name. I ordered a $200 ski jacket and the person emailed back and forth with me, good communication about the payment being processed and guaranteed it would be here in time for a ski trip. Son left today, no ski jacket and no money for a new one. NO REPLIES to Numerous emails requesting a tracking number or to at least know how it was mailed, UPS, DHL??? Payment went through their Hooppay? or something. Is there any legal action we can take to recoup money and get them shut down? This is the email contact he was using. greatservice888aaa@gmail.com. I have seen several other complaints about OWNHT trading Ltd. I just wish I knew if anyone has received legitimate products from this company.

Ks
Apr 4, 2013

Comments

• Of
      8th of Apr, 2013

I order also online but I cant remember the website but when they sent the confirmation about the payment its transaction transferred to buyjordanair2013.com and the billing to my credit card show OWNHT Trading LTD by www.sslbillpay.com and its been a month since I order the item and until now I don't received my order I try to contact them 1-855-595-5339 but no one answer.

• Ks
      8th of Apr, 2013

try to email at goodbusinesspartner@gmail.com or greatservice888aaa@gmail.com I ordered from www.jacketsclothing.net .
    I sent an email to the website threatening legal action if I did not get a reply and have gotten replies from both of these emails. Although the communication is hard to understand, at least it was a response, and I have yet to see what the results will be.

• Yo
      14th of Aug, 2013

i order a coach wallet & the same thing happen no answer from the number nor reply from the email, .!