Onlingo.com / Don't give promised 10 review days!

I received my CDs on monday June 4th and was suppose to have 10 days to review before being charged and they charged my bank acct. on June 7th which was only 3 days , What kind of a scam is that? I emailed them and they have yet to answer me back on why they charged my acct. before I could review and send back the cds if I didn't want them.

Comments

• Vi
      15th of Jun, 2007

Myself and I am finding a lot of others with the same problem. Anyone who reads this, contact me at wildcatmom2007@hotmail.com. I am going to look into a class action suit. I have filed complaints with rip-off.com and also the better business bureau. On lingo still hasn't responded to them and they've billed my account again.

20th of Jun, 2007

This company seems to have a habit of ripping off consumers!!! I have been doing a lot of research and found that Onlingo is the same as TriClear, Living Christian, Dermitage, and Internet Career Kit... they are all products running the scam and owned by San Francisco based Syndero, Inc. You can find out more about them at www.syndero.com. I found that their President Brad Klaus and VP of Customer Service Corri Tanner are both named on the web site. I tried to contact them directly but I was advised that they do not speak to customers.

When I mentioned their names and threatened to file a charge back I did receive a full refund from Customer Service... so I guess if you have been scammed by this company that is your best bet!

23rd of Sep, 2007

Well I can tell you from my research that Corri Tanner's direct number is 707-864-6194 or 707-292-4434 is her cell phone. She is the VP of Customer Service (but is VERY rude to customers).

I was abused by her team and then when I spoke to her was surprised to hear that she seemed to have a very dismissive attitude towards customers until I also mentioned a chargeback with my credit card, and contacting the Board of Directors.

I did not receive a full refund, but was able to get some of my money back, even though I was charged again and again even after I received an email confirmation of my account cancellation! Hopefully the charges have stopped!

The bank and the Attorney General in your state seem to be the best way of handling this company. For a company that claims to be so above board they certainly seem scared to attract the attention of anyone in power! I can only wonder if the owner knows how his VP is treating his customers! Its companies like this that put the good internet businesses to shame!

• Ju
      8th of Nov, 2007

I completely agree. I am trying to get a refund. I have called and was on hold for too long. I also emailed and never got a response. I signed up to get one 'free' Onlingo cd through a survey. I was shown no terms. I now owe probably over $200. I have a life and had no clue they were charging me. So, now I am doing whatever it takes to get my money back. I was only supposed to pay shipping. NEVER do surveys and NEVER go with Onlingo!

They are obviously ###s with a lack of integrity.

• Ju
      8th of Nov, 2007

Well, I just dealt with them and they did refund my $150 out of $350. I only have to return 1 of the 5 discs... not bad. They were very nice and willing to compromise. I think that there departments are to divided and not functioning well together. I said that there 'terms' weren't clear and they said that marketing was working on that.

I can't complain with the compromise. They could have been totally unwilling to work with me and they weren't. Lesson: Be careful and maybe just don't do trials of anything, unless you can remember to cancel!

• Ve
      12th of Nov, 2007
    Onlingo-Com - Billing

I received the Software with 10 days for preview. I ordered on 10/11/2007. My account was hit for $1.00 on 10/12/2007. Again on 10/13/2007 for $5.95. I received the package on 10/13/2007 and returned the package on 10/15/2007. My account was hit for $69.95 on 11/10/2007. This bounced my car payment.

• Li
      8th of Dec, 2007

Triclear and Onlingo just scammed my 80 year old mother out of more than $300.00. I will attempt to get her money back by using the resources of my law office in New York. If anyone has any info regarding TRICLEAR, ONLINGO OR SYNDERO, kindly contact me at Lin4585@aol.com. Thank you.

• Do
      7th of Jan, 2008

Today I received yet another set of CDs. I have cut up my credit card, but not before they nailed me again. I guess I will have to sue them to get them to stop sending Spanish CDs.

• Wa
      8th of Jan, 2008

they just got me ,,,,,,,,,,, an i did not order anything ,,,,,,,,from them ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 69.00 twice in same day an now my checking aaccount is bouncing ,,,,,,, i did not order from them ,,,,,,,, an i found the company , an they hang up on me ,,,,,,,,,,,

• Be
      10th of Jan, 2008

Hello my name is Beverly and I am responsible for the Customer Experience at Living Christian.

Please contact me at beverlyblogger@gmail.com and I will be happy to assist you in finding resolution.

If you are delighted with the result , please re-post to this website and share your experience with other consumers.

All the Best!

Beverly K.

6th of Mar, 2008

Hi! Thanks for the help! I just ordered Onlingo for one of the offers to get a free $1000 gift card and told my credit card to decline any charges made from Onlingo. They said they have had a lot of calls about onlingo and they know what to do. Thanks for your help.

• Al
      22nd of Mar, 2008

It is the worst way of selling ONLINGO-CD program ever!!! I took a survey and they automatically turn me into their member charging my account twice (once per month) for 2 CDs, one was $65.95 and the other was $76.90, I canceled when I found out that unwillingly I was considered a member and when I claimed full refund, they have refused to even listen to me!!! I have proof that I return their CDs unopened and unwanted and they confirmed to me that they have received them, yet, they do not want to give me my refund back stating that their policy requires to have sent their products back to them in 1 month from the dat of purchase. In vain I tried to explain to them that I have NEVER intended to purchase a thing from them and in vain I tried to explain to them that once they received their CDs back unopened and intact and they accepted the CDs they need to refund my account. It is a company that needs to be stopped from such scemes of tricking hones people and their customer service is inexistent, very rude people I got to talk to and the manager whom I finally talk to to register my complain was worse than any other manager I have ever talked to: her name is NICOLE. Honest ADVICE: never take a survey where you see ONLINGO-CD attach to it and NEVER deal with such company!!!

25th of Mar, 2008

Hi,

I am following up on your account and would like to make sure that you have received the help you needed with our Customer Service Center. We want to make sure we continue to exceed your expectations.

You have received an email using the email address posted here. Please be sure to check your junk email box.

We are striving to make sure we over achieve Customer Satisfaction.

Please contact us, we are staffed Monday-Friday 6am-5:30pm Pacific Standard Time and Saturday 7am-3:30pm Pacific Standard Time 1-800-949-6880

Sincerely,
    Angelina
    Customer Care Specialist

3rd of Apr, 2008

To whom it May concern.
    I would like to know how did you get my Information, And when did the onlingo sample was ordered?
    The order address was going to 1634 Billy Mitchell Loop Tampa, Fl 33621.

My Name is Maryanne Gordon and I've never order this onlingo sample from you.
    All I want to know when was this ordered.

Maryanne Gordon

• Me
      11th of Apr, 2008

Triclear is indeed a product that does not tell you the truth. My wife ordered it about a year ago and was supposed to "PAY SHIPPING ONLY" then she was charged $80. Once my account was charged I looked at the site myself. It never said anywhere that you would be charged, even in the fine print. Then I found a separate link, there is where it stated that you will be charged. Very tricky those scammers. But in their defense I did send it back and get a full refund without incident. Also one day Onlingo showed up in our mailbox... not addressed to anyone just sent to "current resident" no one was ever charged for it. I sold it on Ebay, so i guess thats a win for the good guys!

19th of May, 2008

Tese On lingo people is charging a monthly amount of $95.00. I have tried to cancel this but no way to connect by phone to 1 800 949 6880. It seems it is a scam.

• Mi
      24th of May, 2008

i need a physical address to send this tape back. ups will not ship to a po box.

• On
      10th of Apr, 2009

This onlingo company are a bunch of ###ing crooks the company sucks and so does their customer services. Its against the law to rob people but they have done it. THEY SUCK. They used my card number and mailed out this B.S product with no intention of refund or replying to e-mails.

• Mi
      20th of Jun, 2009

I orders onlingo because my husband wanted a blackberry storm. I read everything like I always do and there was no monthly charge. I am in the process of getting a refund, but it was suppose to be ONLY shipping and handling. I can’t stand companies like this. I have 4 kids and I am a full time student, so I don’t have money to spare like this. The couple of dollars was no big deal but up in the hundreds is I can’t afford it. I hope and pray that I do not run into problems like you had.

• Je
      9th of Jul, 2009

I also was caught up in this company's scam. I have been dealing with a fragile situation with my aging mother. I received the complete set before I called, my mistake. However, now that things have calmed down, I still do not have the time for their programs. Upon calling them today, and asking to speak with a supervisor, was told that I could not. I was offered to be able to return only the last two disks and they always would waver the re-stocking fee. Wow, how kind. The packages are still wrappeding the shipping wrap and have never been open. I also mentioned to them, that I had done this to get a month free on one of the school search sites, and never received that. Would of been cheaper to sign up with that site for a year than to pay what I have to OnLingo.
    I did tell them today that I would find every site with complaints about their company to add mine too, reminding them, that word of mouth can and cannot be the best way of advertisement.
    I do hope that this helps someone else not to get caught up in their scamming ways.