OnlineSupplier.com / It turned into a trap!

I got involved in what was suppose to be a survey. It turned into a trap hard to escape. Futuremarriage.com was the Email service. I signed to pay 1.95 just to try and get the survey satisfies and to enable me to get out. I got a credit card charge for 49.95 and choked. I called the company and was only able to recover 24.95. Haven't seen it yet however.

Comments

• Va
      28th of Dec, 2006
    OnlineSupplier.com - Stick out for indemnities for sufferers for losses!
    Poland

As the other persons, three or four weeks ago I read e-mails in my mail box and opened the e-mail from Online Supplier. They prompted me to use their kit enabling me to make money part-time or full-time. With that tool they promised me access to thousands of brand name products, and to help me making a success, providing me with access to thousands of brand name products and a web based tutorial detailing how to set up my eventual online business and my eventual own web store. They wanted from me only US$1.95 by way of so called administrative fee. In fact OnlineSuppplier sent me the e-mail with the material they named OnlineSupplier program. And I did not expect more. Yesterday (Dec. 27, 2006) I looked in wonder that my bank account was charged US$49.95 on Dec.23, 2006.although I did nor arder anything from those robbers. I will file a dispute with my bank, I decided to report the BadBusinessBureau As the OnlineSupplier acts in co-operation with eBay and with Freelotto.com (their offers appear in connection with those above mentioned subjects) it is necessary to warn people visiting WEB pages of those subjects and to stick out for indemnities for sufferers for losses.

14th of Jan, 2007

Hieronim, thank you a lot! I was just in one turn from ordering their "product" but have decided to check out what people says about them. So I've found your report. Thank you a lot for saving my money!

• Br
      29th of Jan, 2007

I made the mistake of ordering their kit for the $1.98. It took 24 days to get to my house, and in the mean time my 14 day trial period had expired, so I got charged the $49.95 as well. I called the, they don't care. "You have to fax a letter to our dispute center." I just did that. I am going to dispute the charges with my credit card company when I am done typing this message.

Brian

• Ji
      2nd of Feb, 2007

Class action law suit needed here for misleading and false advertising not to mention deceiving lour tactics to steel money from the public, Its happening more & more everyday and its time to fight back in a legal way. They get away with it because we let them.

• Be
      4th of Feb, 2007

Say what you will. I don't like being scammed and thats why i made the effort to read everything before i entered into this agreement. Therefore i know i will be charged 49.95 even if i dont order a thing from online supplier. I know that the 49.95 fee for belonging to the online supplier will be charged to my account only after the 14 day trial period is over and i know i have the option to avoid the charge by canceling my participation in the program by just calling the 800 number provided (if you LOOK).

So i do agree that the method they are using is not as forward (about the charges) as they should be. I know its up to me to look for the catch because there always is one, it did sound to good to be true that i could be wealthy for only 1.95 s+h. So i LOOKed for the additional charge information as soon as i heard of the online suppliers i knew that they couldn't be totally free.

If i had to wait 28 days for all my info to arrive and then found out my 14 day trial period expired before i got the materials i paid 1.95 for i would be pissed too especially if they charged my account for something i was never a member of to begin with.

Belinda

• Ra
      6th of Feb, 2007

Onlinesupplies.com charged me for $49.95, I wondered how they charged me. Its injustice since I never used their services and I didn't get their $1.95 free product.

20th of Feb, 2007

I've almost have been trapped by this rude service but happily googled first and found info here at Complaints Board about onlinesupplier. You can read my story "├?┼żnlinesupplier.com Is Getting $50 Off" here:

I wish them no orders anymore.

• Va
      20th of Feb, 2007

I got ripped off by these scammers also i paid 1.95 for there advertisement and they charged me 49.95 after i told them i weren't interested in the product.

When i first called them to ask why they charged my account the salesmen lied to me by saying that they were a different company, and they only collected money from the company that ripped me off, i called back again and i found out that i had to cancel over the phone or i would be billed 49.95 monthly .

Needless to say they refused to refund my money. But i will be going to the bank tomorrow.

• Ri
      24th of Feb, 2007

I was also scammed - onlinesupplier - told me I would get a 14 day free trial - well - they sent the 14 day trial & I was in Fl at the time it arrived & it said on the packet they sent - open your 14 day trial with the password that was on the packet. They put a $49.95 the 14th day + a $59.95 - then another $49.95 on again - the only way I could stop them from charging my credit card was to close the account. By the time it was over it was almost $200. Then I called the c co & the refunded all the money back to me - month later put $160 back on. I'm a disabled Vet & told them that - they still took the money. God Bless America!!!

• Ib
      26th of Feb, 2007

If only l knew about this website earlier l joined onlinesuppliers last year ending i also got the email stating the 1.95 fee. and to be dishonest l didn't even remember l was suppose to be expecting the pack until l came across this website l had totally forgot. I never received anything and now l am going o check my credit statement to see if l have been charged $49.95.

If l have it will not be funny.

3rd of Mar, 2007
    OnlineSupplier.com - Illegal access to my credit card to $160AUSD

I cannot afford to pay $49.95 per month, I am trying to cancel my membership within the 14 day requirement. I have tried to reach them by phone and the message is that they cannot receive calls . I have tried to reach them by email and cannot get through so now I don't know what to do so that I will not have to pay this.

• Rt
      6th of Mar, 2007

You guys at least had some kind of contact with them to begin with. In my case, I was charged $1.95 to my credit card a few days ago without even knowing or hearing of onlinesupplier.com before. Obviously, they stole my credit card information and made the transaction without my authorization. This fraudulent charge came in package with others from folks like videoprofessor and bargainnetwork (charged on the same day). Tens of them altogether.
    Now the credit card account was closed and all fraudulent charges were removed. How they got my info is still a mystery to me???

• Lo
      7th of Mar, 2007

I just received my Visa Bill and saw a $49.95 charge from onlinesupplier.com. I then checked previous bills and saw that it had been on there for three months. I immediately called my Visa office and they are cancelling my card and sending me a new one, and they will try to get my account credited. What bothers me the most is that I was never associated with this company and I never agreed to anything. Can I get these charges all credited? Help!

• Da
      19th of Mar, 2007

Here is the way out.. Call the fraud division of your credit card.. Have the charges put under investigation.. Freeze your card until it gets straightened out.. I know life is a ###. Make sure that your card company tries to contact Online while you are on the phone with them. That way the card comp. will see that you aren't just blowing in the wind. Email / fax or call until online gets you off their membership list. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. if you stay on their list they will retro charge your card after it has reopened.

• Li
      19th of Mar, 2007

I, too, have been totally scammed by this company. Apparently, they have been taking $49.95 from my checking account since November 20, 2006. I feel like an idiot not realizing that they were doing this. I called the company to find out what the $49.95 charge was that was taken out of my account today and that was when I was told that I signed up for this kit for $1.95 which would assist me in setting up my own on-line store. I said I never would have signed up for this--also, I never received this kit! Somehow, they got my bank info and she also had my computer IP address--not sure how that happened. But I do plan to call my bank to see if they can help me resolve this issue. Unfortunately, this has cost me approx. $250.00.

• Tn
      23rd of Mar, 2007

I too have been scammed by the kit for $1.95 that takes out $49.95 twice a month. I've called their number several times and no respond. They have been taking money from me since September or October of 2006. I have tried to stop everything, but nothing is working. Linda I did the same thing by looking for a kit. I thought maybe I received something and didn't know what it was, but after I looked through everything, I found NO kit that I was have supposed to have paid for. They took more than $250 from me and now I have to cancel my card just so they can't take anymore money from me. EVERYBODY WHO IS READING THIS: PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU.

• Lo
      3rd of Apr, 2007

There was an error and they charged my banking account I need for you to cancel any type of charges into my account I want you to credit my account with the money of 49.95 & the overdraft charges of 32.00 dollars in my account I don't want to be paying this for an error on my account.

• Al
      8th of May, 2007
    OnlineSupplier.com - Fraudulent amounts of money taken from my debit card
    United Kingdom

In February this company offered soft ware pack for the sum of £1.03. I did not receive any goods. The company took the original £1.03 from my Debit card. Since then I have had three further debits taken of $49.95 ?!

This is fraudulent and I have contacted my bank. I have emailed the company and have not had a reply. What else can I do now?

Thank you.

• He
      30th of May, 2007

I do not wish to be charged 49.95 per Mo. for something I know nothing about.

• Ju
      8th of Jun, 2007

I bought an Item online and didn't realize until this month that 2 unauthorized debits had been made from my card. They asked me to participate in some "30 day free trail or some survey thing" and I refused--did that make a difference, NO!!!