OneClickFurniture.comscam and lies

Complaint Rating:
Company information:
New York
www.oneclickfurniture.com / www.furniturebrandsgroup.com

PLEASE do not order any furniture from Oneclickfurniture.com or FurnitureBrandsGroup.com. This a complete SCAM! I ordered a piece of furniture and my credit card was charged right away which tipped me off that something was wrong because any reputable company will not charge your card until the merchandise ships. I ordered the piece of furniture on oneclickfurniture.com and the order confirmation was emailed to me with from furniturebrandsgroup.com which was also suspect. I kept calling Furniture Brands Group and checking my order status and was told that the merchandise was on "back order." After about two months of getting the run around I called my credit card company and filed a dispute. PLEASE NOT THAT MOST MAJOR CREDIT CARDS REQUIRE THAT YOU MUST DISPUTE THE CHARGE WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD WITHIN 120 DAYS OF PURCHASE OR THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU.

More OneClickFurniture.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Va
      Mar 22, 2008
    OneClickFurniture.com - Scam and rip off!
    www.OneClickFurniture.com

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. $5, 000.00 paid in full for furniture never received. I have turned this into the fraud department.

• Am
      May 28, 2008

We too were taken for over $2017. Same story, ordered a dining set in March, promised throughout April that it would ship soon, given a date of 5/9. When called Suzie shortly after the 9th, she stated it had shipped and the delivery company would contact us directly. The next week, she sent an email after several other calls made by myself and my husband, stating it would ship out 5/23. Still nothing. Called and again spoke to Suzie yesterday who said she would get back to us later in the day with the tracking information. My husband told her he would hold while she called them and she gave him the runaround about somebody being out to lunch, blah blah blah. He then aked for the delivery company name, phone number and contact person name and she pretty much hung up on him. When we tried to call again, our calls will not go through; they must have blocked our numbers, we tried landline and cellphone both. Anyway, we initiated dispute with Capital One yesterday and have received a temporary credit while they investigate. I wonder how they make any money if I assume most pay with credit cards and capital one said they just withdrawl the money from the companies account while they are investigating. I am thinking of cancelling this card though when all is said and done due to the above post that stated they were charged a year later and had to dispute everything all over again. Also, we were contacted by capital one about 4 or 5 weeks ago and was told they were shipping out new cards because one of the merchants we used had their databases compromised. I wonder if this furniture scam is really just a front to sell cc info or even the info they collect through their "financing offer". I do plan to contact my local news (upstate NY) as well as BBB and NY attorney general. I have kept excellent records and have the time to spend to file complaints all over the place. I hope they are arrested but first publicly humiliated for the lowlife lying, cheating ### that they are.

• La
      Jun 12, 2008

I have just been scammed as well for about $2, 000 for bedroom furniture. I placed the order with EVERYDAYFURNISHINGS.COM on 1/31/08. Of course they charged my credit card that day. I did think that was a bit weird. Usually places charge when items are shipped. I was told it would take 6-8 weeks to receive the items. 8 weeks came and went to called up to find out status. I was told by Suzie that the furniture was in and waiting at the warehouse. They need to wait to fill the truck completely before shipping because that's how they can offer free shipping. So delivery date pushed back about 3 weeks. 3 weeks came and went so I called again and talked to Suzie, same answer. She keeps sending the same blanket email. So when I called yet again today was told it won't be shipped until end of July. I expressed my concern and frustration and the fact that the items were paid for in full. She pawned me off on her manager Al Carter. Who of course wasn't in the office and i had to leave a voicemail for. SHe said he would get back to me by the end of the day and he never did. By this point I'm finally realizing that something is drastically wrong. so did a quick search on the internet about the company and came upon this website with all of these complaints regarding the same issue. What a fool i was to not check them out before ordering!! But then again, I've ordered furniture online before from other retailers and have never had problems. so i immediately filed a disputed charge claim with my credit card company. they will investigate but told me it would take 6-8 weeks for the claim to be resolved and hopefully it will be in my favor. ARGH!!! I don't know what to do next. I haven't called the furniture company back asking for a refund, the credit card company told me i didn't need to do that. But I really want these guys to pay for what they are doing to everyone. I don't understand how they can still be in business with everyone filing complaints. I will file a complaint with the BBB and will contact NY attorney general. Is there anywhere else to go from here? Does anyone know if there's a class action suit against these guys?

• Je
      Jul 28, 2008

Ok, So I have also fallen prey to this oneclick furniture. My suggestion is that we all band together and sue these people. This is a lot of money we are being scammed out of. These people are horrible people and should be stopped!! Anyone else game??

• Ru
      Aug 04, 2008

This is horrible as I'm out $400...whoa...help

• Do
      Aug 11, 2008

I've been trying to get a piece of furniture I order in May. I was told it would ship mid July. July 30 I was told it was being put on a truck on 8/1. Still no furniture. Today 8/11 I tried calling again and got stuck in a phone loop. I originally ordered through bestbuydecor.com, but my card was billed as oneclickfurniture.com. I'm out $615.

• Va
      Aug 14, 2008

i have fallen prey to oneclickfurniture too. i think we need to have a web site that you can check to make sure that web like this are not scams. We need to get out the word that this web site is a scam. I have called my credit card company too. I just placed an in july. This site needs to be shut down.

• Mo
      Aug 21, 2008
    OneClickFurniture.com - website/emails no response
    OneClick Furniture.com
    oneclickfurniture.com

The website is no longer accepting orders from new customers. Wondering if anyone has received any of the ordered furniture? How do I find my order that I have paid for?

• Te
      Sep 13, 2008

I order a Armiore from Bestbuydecor back in April. They continually give me excuses and to why my order was not shipped each time I contacted them. This continued for about 5 months. I finally contacted my credit card company to get the charges reversed. My credit card company is handling getting my money back which is around 1300.00. I don't believe they ever had the product and were ever planning on sending it. They just wanted to string me along, so that I would wait to long a period which would make it hard for me to get my credit card company to get my money back.

• Le
      Sep 15, 2008
    OneClickFurniture.com - PRODUCT NOT DELIVERIED
    ONECLICKFURNITURE.COM
    Tucson
    Arizona
    Phone: [protected]
    oneclickfurniture.com

On May 6 08 I order stools from ONECLICKFURNITURE.COM with a delivery date of June 10 08. That come and went, I was told factory back orders, another 2 weeks. I was told this twice so on July and again in August, I asked for my credit card to be refunded. As of Sept 14 08 this refund has not happened. I call [protected] with no andwer. This is a bad company, do not do business with outfit, spread the word

• Ki
      Sep 18, 2008

I thought it was only me who lost money like this, but I see they are there on a scam business they need to be sued & stoped and that is what I'm going to do!!!