Offerstone / Terrible quality and customer service

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I ordered a monument through offerstone.com as my grandmother had passed away. The website they have is very impressive and led me to believe they were a very big operation with entities or facilities across the US, Europe and Japan. I spoke with one person on the phone who sounded like he worked out of his house. said he did not have a brick and morter location and offered to meet me in a cemetery. Personally I do not want to conduct business in a cemetery especially when other peoples headstone are of no interest to me. Furthermore the prices seemed pretty fair but I am not wiring money overseas which was another red flag. He also said something along the lines of putting thropugh another channel and not using Offerstone. At this point I had made up my mind and this just seems like a bait and switch operation. Even in death there are individuals out there who are looking to cheat. Do yourself a favor and do not deal withthis company. I lloked around and found a monument place pretty close to me and I was very well taken care of

Comments

• Im
      7th of Apr, 2012

I wrote the above article and made a mistake. I ALMOST ordered a monument through offerstone.com

• Ho
      18th of Dec, 2012

I did order a monument through Offerstone and had just the opposite experience. My customer service Rep was both bright and proffesional. We worked up a sketch and price in a couple of hours. I oredered my stone which was half the cost of the company down the road and when it was delivered it was excellent. Offerstone went way above my expectations. I have no idea where this fella did business but I did business with Ana from Texas. An excellent Company to work with and I sent no money overseas.

• 65
      13th of Mar, 2013

I also worked with Ana from Texas and was extremly pleased with the cost, quality and ease of purchase. I sent no money to China and Ana did 100% of the leg work including my Cemetery approval. A very professional group out of Athens Texas doing work for Offerstone. I have no idea where Impetus08 did business but it sure was a different company other than offerstone. I highly recomend doing business with Ana for all your monument needs. Call her at 1-903-675-6451.