OAN Services Inc. / Fraud billing to our Bell-South account!

TN, United States Review updated:
They have been billing our Bell-South Account for over a year and a half. Charges I have refused to pay. OAN denies they even have an account with us. I have had the charges blocked, but AT&T is still holding us responsible and have denied us service because they are not paid.

Comments

Ca
  15th of Mar, 2008
3-15-08

Today I am VERY upset. I received my tel. bill from Verizon and on one part it says:
OAN, this portion of your bill is provided as a service to OAN Services, Inc.".
1 call for 1 min. = $5.49
USF Carrier Admin Fee = $1.65
State Tax = .50 cents
TOTAL = $7.64
Hello? I did NOT make this call or authorize OAN to provide me with their services. I'm on a fixed income and I am a Senior and I expect to have this OAN and the $7.64 taken OFF my bill. This is ridiculous and VERIZON should NOT allow them to put their charges on the Verizon bill. What is this stupid world coming to??? Something must be done and not tomorrow as I am calling Verizon and Oan. Monday. I have all the time in the world and will hold on as long as there are 24 hrs. in a day. If NOTHING is done, I will cancel Verizon altogether. Internet service, phone svc. and whatever else!!!
Sincerely,
Carol Castellano...
La
  12th of Aug, 2008
yep, just got a charge from this company, too. AT&T said they blocked it but I should call them and cancel. there's not even a contact number and I don't even know who this is!
Tj
  22nd of Sep, 2008
I just received amy att&t bill today with a charge of 7.43 for a one minute call to a 900-288-2020.

I recall getting a call last month saying your call is being transfred and I hung up, not listing for the the call was about.

I called number on the bill, 800-926-6435, the first thing the recorded voice said, if you want to speak to an agent the cost will be 4.95, I hung up, I hop I do not get another bill. I called the att&t rep., He will block the clost, but I have to happen the probelom myself for correction