[Resolved] Nutrisystem / ripped me off
I wanted to send the food back called customer service they gave me a return number and then gave me a bogus address in Kansas City Kansas and not the right address box is lost now and no one can find it Nutrisystem says they cant even tell me if they have it if I give them my return number! They say they have no address for returns where I was told to send it and I am out 299.00 plus 25.00 shipping! USPS has not been that much help but they are trying to find out what happened to the box that weighed 75 pds and had my return address on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
food was terrible to much salt almost made me passout everytime I ate it so I couldnt eat it!Buyer beware dont send Nutisystem back only UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
NutriSystem Customer Care's Response, Jun 22, 2016
Thank you for providing this feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience cancelling the program. We share your concern and would like to look into this further. At your next available convenience, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
A name, email address, or phone number would allow us to review your account. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team
More Nutrisystem Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - nutrisystem does not let customer close account online 
- Nutrisystem - refund of returned products 
- Nutrisystem - the stuff is terrible 
- Nutrisystem - credit card fraud 
- Nutrisystem - unauthorized charge 
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - customer service
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - customer service / shipping
- [Resolved] Nutrisystem - nutrisystem program
- Nutrisystem - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nutrisystem - deceptive advertising promotions - beware!