nso finincial systems / fraud

1 955 tacoma ave suite 302, Tacoma, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18003318019

my husband went in to make a payment of 161.00 he took my debit card they accenditnly charged my card the amount of 551.81 they told my hgusband they were putting the money back on my card the next day 3 days later it was back on my card and the next morning they tokk the 551.81 back off my card we called and they keep telling us it will be back on there soon and it still is not

Lu
Feb 17, 2013

Comments

• Th
      Feb 21, 2013

Write them a CMRRR to issue your refund within x days upon receipt. Then cancel the card.

Next time you are dealing with debt collectors don't ever give them your debit/cc/bank account. Mail a check or MO. This is the type of [protected]@p they pull.

And btw that was not accidental. They were hoping you won't notice nor fuss about it.

•   Feb 28, 2013

They didn't 'accidentally' make a mistake in the amount they took. Goto www.naca.net to find a list of attorneys in your area who specialize in dealing with ### like this...

If you are going to pay a debt collector, ALWAYS use a cashiers check, AFTER they provide you with a settlement offer in writing...NEVER pay them with a Credit Card, Debit Card, Personal Check or bank draft. It give them access to your money and credit, and they will do what this ### did.

• Th
      Feb 28, 2013

@ Always be alert

Spot on! Are you a daveramsey listener, just curious?

•   Feb 28, 2013