New Age Marketing Solutions / Theft of funds

Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-482-6508

)n 10/25/2007 I received a call from Caleb at New Age Marketing Solutions and agreed to sign up for a small business opportunity I gave them my card number for them to take the fund on 11/02/2007 I called back immediatly on 10/25/2007 and cancled. On 10/26/2007 I called back and confirmed I had cancled They confirmed. On 11/02/2007 $349.00 + $19.95 was still taken from my account they told me a refund had been issued and my bank was holding the funds. I emailed my bank and they said they did not hold refunds. It is now 11/19/2007 and I still have not received my refund. This was blatant unauthorized use of my card. These crooks should be out of business. BEWARE OF NEW AGE MARKETING SOLUTIONS!

Comments

Pa
  17th of Jan, 2008
i feel you i signed up 08/07 and still have not made one dime i had to kept calling to get someone to show me what to do with after i signed up it not until the end 10/07 before i got someone and then the frist thing came out of his mouth is that i needed 300+ dollors in order for them to adv. for me which they never said that to me i put all the money i had in it because i really needed a way to earn money to pay bills something do need to be done about these people taking advage of people just tring to earn money to live
Mi
  22nd of Jan, 2008
This company is a joke, I signed up on 11/20/07 and didnt get "set up" until 12/30/07 and now its 1/22/08 and I still haven't made even a penny. I call every day and they keep telling me this and that but it still leads to the conclusion that I invested a lot of time and money and nothing, zero zilch has come back. Do not fall for this scam!
Rj
  25th of Jan, 2008
gr
Rj
  25th of Jan, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
you people are truly idiots , stick to your 9 to 5 ..$8 hour job...you spent $99 to $300 2 months ago and you haven't made millions yet...WOW...FYI ..the average business does not show positive cash flow for 2 years..a Mcdonalds.you pay..what..$500,000...the goal is long term..did not ALL of these bis opps tell you there is no such thing as overnight get rich quick..
  9th of Feb, 2008
I have also signed up with New Age Marketing and now it appears that multiple people have paid them money and not getting a dime. Sounds like New Age Marketing is inline for a class action lawsuit. Right now I need to start talking to people who are experiencing the same problem as I did. I am going to also talk to my credit card company and report the whole thing as fraud.

I feel no one on here are idiots but have been victimized by some good BS artists. We have to get some warnings out about this company before they take anymore people in.
Z
  19th of Feb, 2008
I also have been scamed by this New age marketing Some people I guess are more gullable than others. That may be because like me people are tired of busting a** at a 9 to 5 and not getting appreciated for a job well done. Just going to work pay check to pay check, and every day at your job your wondering if today could be your last. When can we as a people stop walking on pins and needles at work and start being comfortable and proud to say I work for that company. Or say hey I own that forturne 500 company. I would love to stop this business from taking what people are already struggling to get. M.O.N.E.Y.
  28th of Feb, 2008
I have posted complaints with the Federal Trade Commission and the Arizona State Attorney General. I am not looking to just get my money back for myself, but have the company busted so everyone gets their money back. You have to do a search engine search because I think posts on here with links get deleted. If you have problems with this company, contact the FTC and Arizona Attorney General immediately. New Age cannot continue to do this.
  11th of Mar, 2008
After looking for something to augment my income for some time I found New Age. I thought that being affilliated with Amazon, E-Bay, and Party Poker was a good sign. I Googled them at the time and foung little negative info. This was back in Nov. 2007. Since then it has been one thing after another. I could go on for quite some time about this, but this is not the venue. Needless to say they have approx. $4500.00 of my money and I have yet to see a dime. Now I am finding that I am not the only one that has been had. I will be persuing this with whatever athorities will listen.
Ri
  14th of Mar, 2008
If there is anything I can do let me know!. I have signed up with New Age Marketing solutions last August and have spend $ on my own ads plus 1500 of their pop unders which I have never seen any of! I keep asking to see where I can view those ads but they keep giving me the run around also! I have not made a dime either! I call almost every day too and neve get anywhere! I e'mail them and send them lettes but nothing ever gets done and they never want to help me at all! They always have some excuse and whe I ask for a certain person, that person is always out to lunch or just left on a break! If you could help me get my money back with some type of law suit, I am in!
Ki
  15th of Mar, 2008
on 2/28/2008 i received my New Age Marketing package. I was very excited to get started and start making a good income. I had some of there people call me, show me some free advertising websites ( as i don't have a lot of money to spend on advertisement) couple weeks earlyer i sent them my letter with the W-9 form and the sighned work order. I asked them why my websites were not active and they said that they did not receive my sighned w-9 and work order ( i dont think it takes 3 weeks for the letter to get to them). Anyways, i got on today to go to there website.... and behold!! it does not exist anymore. I did not spend thousands of dollars ( luckly) i spent only 219$ the sales guy sold me one affiliate for 200 and gave me another one for free. Amazon and E-Bay. So i get on too see whats going on and i come up to this website, luckely im not the only one. But i do feel your pain guys and even though i did not spend as much as some of you have i still do want my money back. I think i will be giving my bank and the Arizona Attorney General a call Monday morning. Good-luck to all of you.
  29th of Mar, 2008
I got a return from the Arizona State Attorney and they say there is nothing they can do because New Age Marketing Solutions has not violated Arizona State law. I also attempted to set up free advertising through a few websites and has so far produced no results. I am trying to produce results with this before going to a lawyer and disputing the charges on my credit card.

The pages they created for your business are not unique, but are duplicated almost 20, 000 times. They could have given you options of customizing your pages and choose a name for it. Another problem with this company.

I have personally emailed a few people on this board about the ideal of getting a lawyer to represent everyone here, but getting little response.
Su
  4th of Apr, 2008
I am all for getting a lawyer to represent everyone here. This company needs to be shut down and made to pay back every penny to everyone they have scammed. This is the first time I have actually fallen for a scam like this and I want to see them stopped. We all work too hard for our money to have ### like this come along and steal it !! I have called and emailed them several times and never get a clear answer on anything.

Please, please keep me updated on what is going on.

If anyone knows what type of attorney would handle this sort of case, I will start checking around.
Ch
  8th of Apr, 2008
It looks as I also have been taken.I did this this the 11th of Jan. and have recieved a few calls by different people.When I called no calls were ever returned, Then today April 8, 2008, I recieved a call by Caleb...I got eaven a little more Skeptical, So I got online and found this while I was talking to him.Here I am..Lets get something done about this..
In
  23rd of Apr, 2008
I am another that has been scammed. Please let me know if any of you find a way to get our money back and put this company out of "business", thanks for the imput. It's just too bad I did not see any of this prior to the end of December 2007. Way too much $$$ invested and no return.
La
  7th of May, 2008
As a person who has been taken by a diffrent "company" I always look online before giving anyone any money. Thanx guys for the info. I hope this company gets what it deserves.
Ru
  8th of May, 2008
I got a call last evening and I told the guy over the phone that I would not invest a dime without doing a thorough background check. It has been less than 24 hours and here I am reading awful truths about the company! Thanks guys. Thanks for saving me from frauds!
Ka
  27th of May, 2008
I got a call from New Age Solutions and the man trying to sell it to me was COMPLETELY insulting me because I kept refusing his offer. I told him I was only 19, a college student, and looking for a part time job, and this call was a mistake, and somehow your company accidentally got my number. He then proceeded to tell me he had lost all respect for me as a person, that I was making the wrong choices in my life, etc. etc. RIDICULOUS! Obviously a scam because no professional company would insult potential customers/employees like that! I sent the company a complaint letter and never heard back. I'm not surprised.
La
  29th of May, 2008
hahah! I am not the only one.
I currently have bene suckered out of over $5000 with New Age Marketing Solutions out of Arizona. Started in December, its now the end of May. I have spent days on the phone fighting back and forth with " Brittany " the super customer support person. I meant that in a negative way.

Not a dime. The "traffic" they promise you is generated by AutoSurf traffic. If generated at all anymore. Their tracking "page" based off an ip address vs a domain shows the same numbers for each affiliate program you buy into. total bs. I filed a BBB complaint, and I am on the verge of calling fraud. Stay AWAY from these crooks. I do not know HOW they are still online. Or not in Jail.

These Salesmen (Brian, Gene, Brittany) etc.etc. all fed all to good to be true lies, but fresh out of the military and unable to find work, making some cash online was a great way to get some money in. Nothing. zip. zilch.

We were told that we had to sign a paper confirming our advertising deal with them before they started, and if we didnt, and did not want to do it, it would be X'ed asap.

Well we thought about it, and realized how ###ed we were, and called and said no, we dont want to do it. What were told was " To bad, to late, we already started it " prior to us even signing the paper and faxing it in.
Sh
  24th of Jul, 2008
Well, I am another dummy to add to the list of suckers!!! I am a self-employed person that is taking care of my father. Needed some extra income so I looked on line for home-based companies. Then new age solutions called me and talked to me. They wanted me to invest 495.00 but told them I couldnt do that much. Then they offered me a deal for 100.00 now plus 19.95 SH. Then after the first 30 days I could write them a check for 395.00 for the remainder of what I owed for the program. Now I havent checked my bank to see if it has come through but I am going tomorrow to put a stop payment on it. Hopefully, I can catch it before it goes through. Any way...I hope no one else has this problem. If anyone has gotten refunded let me know please!!!
Be
  12th of Aug, 2008
Also got taken for severl thousnad by this company. Not too long ago, about a month, I got a marketing call from a company soliciting "patsies". When I found out the name of the company, I told them I already had a account by them that was started in November, 2007 and still have not made a penny and I needed someone to contact me. I have not been contacted and my calls to contact them do not get a response. Actually, I have not got much of a response from them since I paid my balance!!!