Nespanza / Awful company

United States Review updated:
I purchased 2 Louis Vuitton handbags from this website because after reading their website and feeling confident that I could return them based on their 15 day money back guarantee, I felt I didn't have anything to lose.

One bag was for me and one was a gift. The one that was a gift looked poorly made and I decided I return it for a refund. I returned it with delivery confirmation which the company received on 3/5. According to this company's records they did not get it until 3/16 because that is when the shipping dept checked it in. I still have not received my credit and was told it could take 30 days and to be patient.

The bag I bought for myself I learned was fake and therefore sent that back also. It was received in their office on 3/12 and their shipping dept still has not 'checked it in' and therefore I have no idea when it will be or when I will get my refund.

I have tried speaking to their customer service dept. including a manager by the name of Melissa to try and get a better clarification of their refund policy, but instead received unprofessional, condescending, hostile and abrasive treatment by her. I asked to speak to her manager because I was extremely shocked at the way she was speaking to me, but instead I was told she is the manager and there was nobody else I could speak to. I allowed her to get away with this in fear I would not receive my credit.

I was then told by another one of their customer service reps that they have thousands of shipments a day and make their shipments their #1 priority. If they have time they then handle the refunds. Therefore I have no idea when I will get my credit. I continue to check my account everyday, but I still have not received anything.

Before anybody else gets ripped off by this company, somebody needs to take action so that other consumers who are thinking about purchasing from them are protected. This company should really be investigated and held responsible for their false advertisements.

More Nespanza Complaints & Reviews

A  11th of Apr, 2009 by
I purchased a bag from them, sent it back because I believe that it was a fake. So far, I HAVE NOT SEEN MY REFUND!!!
A  13th of Apr, 2009 by
I just purchased handbag and it is fake one. After I read this message, I am scared that I cannot get my money back. We should report this site to some legal corp. to prevent further damage.
A  18th of Apr, 2009 by
I just got one too and it is a FAKE. Not even a good fake. I have asked them for return authorization but so far no response. We are all probably stuck with either fake bags or no refund -- I'm not sure which is worse...
A  18th of Apr, 2009 by
That's why guy's we have to be careful..co'z I remember according by the fox news few years ago.lots of ripped off sites are thieves, and when the time youre asking for refunds..they we're act ###s, arrogant, liar and gezz they will keep saying, sorry for the inconvenience etc."So, if i wear u people..better to spend a few more dollors than paying for nothing"what waste sites!!!
N  21st of May, 2009 by
Hey guy, I bought 2 handbags and it was FAKE. I just send it back to the Shipping Center in Brooklyn New York. They said it took them 3 to 5 days to check the product in or something. I am scared that it will pass 15 days of return policy. I email them, and I didn't heard anything yet.

If I found out this Complaint Website earlier I wouldn't have bought this 2 handbags. Because on their website whereone post on comments that this website is 100% authentic and whereone give possitive feedbak too. So I fell confidence buying it. Now I am scared.
N  21st of May, 2009 by
Hey! do anyone get their money back yet
A  23rd of May, 2009 by
I got my money back because I filed a dispute against them though my credit card company.
N  28th of May, 2009 by
Oh my goodness!!! I am so thankful to you all for sharing your experiences!!!...you just saved me from ordering a handbag. I was skeptical after calling the 1800 number & speaking with an incredibly rude woman. I was simply confirming the information on their site (return policy, authenticity, etc.) & she was incredibly rude. That prompted me to look into this company further & that's when I found your testimony's. THANK YOU once again. Best of luck to you all in getting your refunds!!!
A  28th of May, 2009 by
Yes! That lady is very rude, and she is there all the time. I called this company a couple of times about my return and she kept saying that they will need 3 to 5 days to check my package at the shipping center and they were suppose to email me about the return. After that they were to refund me my money in 30 days, I called the u.s postal service and they told me that the package arrived on the 18th of may 2009, now it's the 28th of may 2009, it has been over 5 business days... and I have not recieved any emails about my package or my refund from the company.
N  3rd of Jun, 2009 by
I am just letting you guys know that I just got off the phone with these folks also. I agreed to exchange and after paying $18 to UPS, they told me for 3 days they would ship out my replacement, but after calling THEM they still would not ship out my exchange until they received the original on their end...I told them forget it, I was tired of messing with them. I told I wanted a credit TODAY and they said I would have to talk to a manager named Tracey and I said no, I would just file a dispute with my credit card company. People you can do this, this is what you pay your credit card company for, it's your money. When you file a dispute, it "marks" the company for that credit card and it will flag for future card holders.
By the way, the bag I received was a VERY good bag, perfect image of a "real" LV
N  8th of Jul, 2009 by
I too bought a LV wallet and it was fake - totally made of plastic and smelled like one. I have proof from the Postal office they got the item back since late May and I still have not received my refund. The same lady I've been speaking w/ was not hostile, but just kept telling me that the refund was "issued". The latest one "it was processed last night". Anyway, I've already requested my credit company to push for a dispute on the money and now they will go after Nespanza. My guess is that they will take a automatic credit from Nespanza and hope it will go smoothly!! To potential Nespanza viewers, don't buy anything from them !!!