ND Center Fake Diplomas / Scammed by a Novelty Diploma Site

1 No Information ExistsUnited States Review updated:
Phone: No Information Exists

This is a very successful SCAM website based in the UK, running sites on US servers claiming to sell fake diplomadegrees.

All contact with this website is through an e-mail address and payment via Western Union. You cannot get your money via Western Union since it's as good as cash.
Please supply a phone number how many times do I need to ask??

I have contacted Diploma Center about this issue but they have failed to respond as they believe 'No Order Exists'. I feel that I've been cheated out of my 250 dollars. I should of known better after reading a comment on another complaint.

/URL removed/

It seems they only respond when confronted on compliant sites. They request my order information repeatedly trying to discredit my claims saying that I'm a competitor and I quote.

"In our experience when such a complaint is made, without any order details it is most likely a fake report created by a competitor to discredit this site and again we would like to reiterate please send us your order details if this is a legitimate complaint and we will have your issue resolved asap, if not this is a fake complaint created with no evidence of any order."

I repeat, I am not a competitor just an angry customer complaining that your company has taken my money! I invite anyone to take one look at Diploma Center's website and make up there own mind if it is a legitimate website. I have already installed a free program to help me weed out untrustworthy vendors.

You can download it at http://www.mywot.com/

WOT is a free Internet security addon for your browser. It will keep you safe from online scams, identity theft, spyware, spam, viruses and unreliable shopping sites. WOT warns you before you interact with a risky website. It's easy and it's free.

Enough said, I don't have to justify myself to you as long as the customer does their research they will see the legitimacy of my complaint and save their money.

Ri

Comments

• Mr
      25th of Feb, 2011

Try Liberty High School !!! WE ARE THE HIGH SCHOOL FOR ADULTS!!! Looks us up on the US department of education website. You can also find us at www.libertyonline.us for our site. We have been around for over 25 years. You can also look us up with the better business bureau we have an A+ rating. If you have any questions about feel free to look us up because we are APPROVED through the Vermont state board of education. IF you have any questions email at oruiz@libertyonline.us to reach me I am a Senior Enrollment Advisor. I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO LOOK US UP AND CHECK OUR CREDENTIALS WE ARE THE REAL THING. If you look on our site we have an alliances with popular colleges like Westwood College, Coyne Insititute etc... or you can call me directly on my line at 219-262-2324 ask for Mr. Ruiz.

• Ry
      31st of May, 2011

This blog doesn't say it was a scam. BUT a guy did buy a document from their site and claims the quality was less than good! www.fakediplomareview.org. Sent the guy who runs it an email, Tim. Nice guy.

• Ad
      23rd of Sep, 2017

I ordered a fake diploma from here, and it looked like it was made with a cheap ink jet printer. The quality of the transcripts were horrible, it was littered with spelling mistakes in addition to the paper being cheap. Overall it was a stupid decision on my part, to purchase a fake diploma in the hopes of being able to get a promotion at work. The diploma I ended up with looked like something a 5 year old made with a cheap ink jet printer.