Comments

• Mu
      19th of Oct, 2010
    nadra - WATAN CARD ELEGIBILITY
    Pakistan

respected sir, my name is Nazar Hussain S/o Allah Bakhsh, I belong to flood affected
    area of Basti Bgh wala < Hassan Pur Tarund, Muzaffar Garh. I have not received still Watan Card.
    I am marred person my and I have a separate family . my NIC No is( 32304-4612805-1) and my wife NIC 32304-2376919-4
    please kindly checkout my complaint.as soon as possible.
    my contact no is 0301-4381458.

• Ab
      20th of Oct, 2010
    Watancard
    Pakistan

Sir, I am a married Person and I have 3 children. Sir I belong to flood effected area Basti Shaikha P/o. Bhong Sharif Tehsil Sadikabad. But Nadra Not Issued me Watancard. Sir May Kindly Issue me My Watan Card. My CNIC NO. 3130434891763 My Mobile No. is 03314263074

• Sh
      8th of Nov, 2010

dear sir, still my mother name is not includaed in Watan card.
    we very upset from because still not eligible to receive watan card, why??????????
    Nic # 43302-20650130'
    Kindly add my Cnic # with eligible list.
    thanx

• Kh
      21st of Dec, 2010

Islamabad
    matter most required personal your attention that as well as many pepole have received watan cards in the same village of Sher Khan Solangi union council Channa Taluka Sehwan Sharif.
    but we have not received watan cards Government of Pakistan issues for flood effected
    whenever they are not powered to issue watan cards except your order
    and request all the person may kindly be issuing watan cards of the following people village Sher Khan Solangi as soon as possible villagers names are as under
    Khan Muhammad s/o Loung CNIC NO.4120663417557
    Gulzar s/o Gul Muhammad CNIC NO.4120697686503

• Ir
      26th of Jan, 2011

Sir.
    I am from effected area by flood. Sir i dont have watan card sir plz give me that.

• Gu
      5th of Feb, 2011
    nadra

MY name is GULAB KHATOON widow of late MUHAMMAD SALAH my
    NIC: 43103-7534115-0 I am residence of village DARI DISTT:kandhkot@kashmore
    My whole U.C is washed away from the water. My husbands HE is DEAD NIC:43103-1408928-9 Is illegible to receive watan card my above mention NIC is not illegible I have also submitted his DEATH certificate to concern DCO office and all requirement of documents two months ago till this time my card is not illegible kindly take any action for illegibility of a widow NIC if you have some time I will
    Pray for your long life and prosperity.

Thank you, as always, for your support.

Best wishes for a healthy and happy Thanksgiving.

Sincerely, GULAB KHATOON widow
    of MUHAMMAD SALAH
    Village DARI u.c dari DISTT: kandhkot@kashmore
    NIC: 43103-7534115-0

• Ab
      29th of Mar, 2011

Sir, I am a married person sir my married period one year old next year 11march 2010 and I have no children.Sir I belong to flood effected area UC TAIB Taluka lakhi District Shikarpur.But Nadra not issue me watn card .Sir may kindly issue me my watan card .MY CNIC:NO:4330488195533.

19th of Apr, 2011
    farmer
    Pakistan

sir i have watan card but i am trying from lot of time but here is not money in my acount plz sir give me money of my waan card

19th of Apr, 2011

I HAVE WATAN CARD BUT THERE IS NOT MONEY IN MY CARD PLZ SEND ME

• Wa
      3rd of May, 2011

I am a poor man.my family is totaly dependant on me. I am from flood affected area district Nowshera still not receive WATAN CARD.
    MY Name is Wajid Gul S/O Muhammad Gul Village Gandari P/O Risalpur Distt Nowshera. My CNIC no 17201-0623336-3 and I am working in Pak Army. Please do the needful. I shall be very Tankful to you for this act.

• Mo
      4th of Jul, 2011

khuda k lea kubosaeed khan kai flood effected to watan card issue karo,