Mycricket / Impossible to reach customer service

Impossible to reach a person at customer service. Matter-of-fact, you can't even wait for one. Problem: Lost my phone and I suspended my service until I found it. Yesterday and today, I can't reach one person at MyCricket to turn it on.

A  12th of Sep, 2007 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Disconnected service (August 2007) last month; recieved a bill (Sept 2007) for $177.34 for add phone, prorated service, and a changed number. Cricket store where had bought my old phone could'nt locate my account & could'nt/refused to be of any help.

Customer service at 1-800-mycricket was'nt interested; I did'nt have vaild phone number or active cricket cell phone, but they wanted me to pay this bill never-the-less. Only way to contact a real person was in sales; since was'nt buying new phone, oh well.

New bill also says we want you back as a new customer, offers to waive any past due amount owing, the problem is there is'nt any past due amount. The bill is for a new phone, prorated service for previous month and next months service among other things.

Sending a letter to the three major credit reporting agencies and copy to the Oregon Attorney General's Office (are worthless) and at least everything will be record when collection agencies start calling me several months from now.
A  15th of Sep, 2007 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
The WORST WORST customer serivice of any carrrier in my life. I just received another email from them that has been , according to them, "sent to my area representative"
A  20th of Sep, 2007 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Same problem I am having.. I can't reach anyone because I disconnect my service, they told me not to pay my bill that day because Cricket is prepaid, now I get past due bill and can't reach anyone, because phone number not active.... Ugh....
N  5th of Aug, 2008 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I hate THis Crappin Service It suckksssssss...Customer Service takes for ever..I'll shoot it/..im disconeecting my today..stupid mexicans
A  9th of Nov, 2008 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I lost my phone too. Tried from another cricket customer but if the have a bridge payment they automated voice hangs up. how do i reach them then ? tried to get to my account online forgot my password and they sent it to my phone which is lost now if someone has my phone they have my password too. AWESOME!!! And there is no way to forward your calls to another number unless you have your phone!! Any Ideas? worst service ever!!!
N  17th of Jan, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Be very careful with these Cricket sales people. They will lie to you just to get you buy the product. Example ;when we purchased our phone, and usb modem we were told the modem would work anywhwere we had phone service. Not true. We have had phone service in Boise, SLC, DFW, Anaheim, and various other cities where the modem showed no service. This, even though we had phone service. If you call Cricket and get the phone dept, they can't answer because are separate from the modem dept. Get a hold of someone in the modem dept, and they can't answer because they are not in the phone dept. My "tracfone" has better coverage, and i have just purchase another usb modem that gives me nationwide coverage no matter where my travels take me. A bit more expensive, but they work in places cricket does not. JM
A  5th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
I spent 45 min on hold trying to pay a bridge payment, first person told me they couldn't help me and put me on hold again.After another 23 min on hold i spoke to someone and paid and got a confirmation number only to have my service cut off today.Now I can't reach anyone, I called from a land phone yesterday maybe that's the trick.

C.R in Porterville, ca
D  3rd of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I disagree with the comment that you can't reach a customer service rep. I have always gotten one that I cannot understand because their accent is soooooooo heavy. Even if you get one without an accent, what is the point of getting a customer service rep if you can't get through their thick skulls?! I have been overcharged by one of the local store, they have not reported my prorated charge (which I was told I needed to pay ahead of time), they have added ringtones to my monthly bill, and now I have been charged $182 because they claim I did not pay the prorated charge. I have gone to an authorized dealer who claims to have erased the extra charges because he didn't know how to get rid of me and had other customers behind me, but when I looked at my account online the extra charges were posted. Who and where can one protest against these jack ###? There never seems to be an address where one can write to a manager. I DO NOT RECOMMEND CRICKET TO ANYONE WITH A HEART CONDITION.
A  5th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
i got this service think its a deal think agin...? this is the worse wireless service i ever seen and the internet service is even worser it go in and out depend on where you are i live in spring tx and we never get a good coverage anyway . and the texting it only come when i get a nother call and all my texes come thought and when it rain no coverage the only think is unlimited callin. and one day i called about the internet and went to 6 differnt people and still didnot get to the right place so the hole think is less and get less i dont under stand why...?
A  21st of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
i would love to no how you guys open all these stores in the philadelphila erea.and dont have store phone in none of the stores.for basic question.aleast metro has store contact on all there receipt.this is not fair to the paying costomer that got you started.we as the people deserve better serves.
N  14th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Somethings wrong with my phone! i dont know it just turns off by itself, even if you leave it alone it last about 2 minutes turned on then it turns off by itself
N  20th of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
My complaint is the damn commercials!!! Seriously took the time to email them just about how stupid and annoying they are...

Dear Cricket/myCricket.com

"If your intended outcome from all of your increasingly annoying commercials was for the viewer to CRINGE and prefer yelling over hearing all of the stupid people with negative ounces of singing ability (even the ones that actually think they can sing, it sounds terrible) then you succeeded!

I will never use your services simply because of the stupid and annoying commercials. This isn't a joke, you could save me $30/month on my cell bill and I still wouldn't do business with a company that puts out such stupid commercials.

I'm sure even though the above two paragraphs are extremely negative about your company, your marketing peeps will try to say "Well, the commercial brought that person to the website, so the marketing campaign is still a success". Unfortunetely that is FAR from the case. Your commercials are SOOOOO annoying i had to say something about it.

Cricket and all associations of the word will forever not be about annoying sounds keeping me up while growing up trying to fall asleep, it will now make me annoyed because the association will always be with your stupid commercials.

I long for the days of an actual cricket annoying me, not nearly as bad!

A  22nd of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
i tried signing up online so i could look at my account because i have the broadband internet...i didnt know the phone # b/c it was INTERNET. so i drive down to one location and they said that they just sell phones they couldnt find the INTERNET phone # for me...so i went to one that could...about 10 miles from where i live. so they give me a phone #...I tried to sign up again...never recieved an email back from them...didnt even acknowledge that i had tried though i tried several times...this month they charged $80 for $40 service, and looks like next month they will charge $55...WTF? so now i have to drive back and try to straighten all that out...not to mention that because of that $80 charge, my account overdrafted 6 times totaling $300 because they supposidly posted it on the 1st, but as of the 10th it was not on my statement so all the little $5 -$20 charges i made all cost $35 for each overdraft!!! Is it possible to file a lawsuit for impropper buiness practices? because i'm ready
D  8th of Jul, 2009 by
I love this company. I went three months with the wrong plan. When I called the customer service department they said they could fix it and they understood my situation. They even credited my account the difference!
A  15th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I ordered Mycricket family plan with 3 phones, sales girl told me that I eligible for mail in rebate but when I applied for it, they says no you are not, I asked them then why the sales girl told me that I am eligible? I called about 3 times but still didn't get rebate, I have 3 phones and $50 each rebate.
A  20th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Impossible to reach customer service!!! Cricket is stupid custmer service I ever have, that automatid phone stupid man need someone to kick his asss
N  2nd of Nov, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i have had cricket for many years..more than one in our family. I can never reach anyone in person. I have a problem with a paymen t due to medical reasons an cant get to a store. There should be someone to speak to, even on millertown pike...
D  2nd of Nov, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Cricket never has an ACTUAL service representative that you can talk to, ya know, like, an actual person?
The Cricket on Millertown Pike always gives me a number to call, and they never talk, or they always hang up.
I can't even get ahold of anyone on mycricket.com to make a frikkin payment.geeze.
N  4th of Jan, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I paid my account with a 611 rep. and they still discounted my phone after it was paid and then I could not get anyone at 611 to help me, they have my money for two phones and turned off one of them nice outfit.
A  7th of Jun, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i tried to call them all day to get my phone back on after paying it like 4 hours ago and they still wouldnt send me to customer service.l the machine kept hanging up on me telling me to call back later like what it that, i need to talk to a person not a machine...O i am getting rid of them im going to metro hopefully they are better seriously