myBackCheck.com / no service

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 18774556730

take payment for background check promised e-mail results within 24 hrs ( only using name and date of birth).result is an email next day saying results not clear(may or may not be found)when contacted they say on their site 4 pages past where you give your info and payment in the fine print that they can not give you a back ground check with details without fingerprints taken.misleading at best down right deceptive.
do not use this company.

Comments

• Td
      20th of Nov, 2012

Actually if you go to their site you have to tick a box saying "I understand there will be no results given" before purchase can even occur.
    No company can give you results, its the law in Canada, good luck trying to find one that will, and in 24 hours.
    Also who spends money regarding criminal records and the law without reading the fine print? I'd say this was your own fault for trying to be a scam artist yourself.

• Td
      20th of Nov, 2012

Oh, I also have to add you cannot get a record check without proof of ID, so you are also a liar.

• Bj
      17th of Apr, 2013

t-dubster (idiot). bchecker was trying to do a legal background check on himself. Where do you get the 'scan artist' from? I can only assume your english language skills are limited as you do not seem to understand his message well.

14th of May, 2014

I was on the phone with these tards tryng to get a simple answer for the way the questions are inaccurate from where they pull their information from the Equafax data base. Total horse ### and you can get faster results going to the RCMP Station. Avoid them t all costs!

• Mc
      23rd of May, 2017

This company is useless, 1 week to get results, and the results are "we cant verify". so i tell you i got a crime record, i tell you my name, i send in the postmaster stamped copy of my id's becuase your online [censor]ing test sucks and doesnt work, then you tell me that i cant be verified. yay MYbackcheck is [censor]ing useless like that [censor] t-dubster

• To
      31st of May, 2018

I had the same experience with Mybackeck. I paid $59 and got "not clear" and called them. They said that I could go to a police station and get this done for free, and get more accurate results from the police on what my criminal history is. Mybackcheck requests the info from police and the police won't give info. on specific convictions unless they are specified by the client. But if you are not sure if you are convicted of a crime (which is me - I was arrested for civil disobedience, but is it a criminal conviction or not? I'm not sure) you are out of luck. I asked them why they offer this service if they can only give you a "not clear" or "clear" answer. They said that it's more convenient than the police. Yes, a bit faster, but far less accurate. Save yourself money and go to a police station to get your conviction history results.