Moises Salais / took $10,000 to add on several items

1 Workes all over southern california, United States

Moises was the son of our neighbor who passes away. We mentioned that we wanted to extend our patio and add a room and put a jacuzzi on the other side. He brought a letter that states that he would be doing the work for $17, 000. Before he could start he said he required $10, 000 in cash so the government wouldn't know. He hadn't even started the job but because he was our dear neighbors son we trusted him. He came with his son and a truck with no license plates. Said he lived in 21040 US 18, Apple Valley, CA. His son's name was Josh and was 23 years old. He started one day and asked my husband to pay for the concrete, we stated that was in our agreement. He wanted another $2, 000 and we said no. Never saw him again. Texted him, he'd say I will be there Friday, no show. To this day three almost four months later nothing. He owes us $10, 000 as far as I am concerned it put us in a terrible bind had to get new contractor. He has felonies, illegal invasion of property, numerous, liens, and foreclosures, eviction, he even ripped his own family off. He must be stopped we want our money back so we can finish what mess he made.

Dm