Mohan / Worst tour to south starts from andhra p

1 Bhopal, India Review updated:

I heard a lot about the beauty of South India, which make me to plan a tour to the Tirupati, Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty, Madurai, Rameshwaram, Kanyakumari with my family.
It was the worst decision to include all this cities on the tour.
Worst experience starts from booking a private travel agency from Tirupati to all the locations said above. At the time of booking the ticket they were like beggars and were telling about the facilities to be given on your they charged 4700 INR per head for the travel through the planned cities in Ac bus. Along with this he told that hotel stay and the lunch is included in this package.
After reaching Bangalore the first change was that the Ac bus was changed and we have to travel by non Ac bus then for 8 person he gave is only 3 rooms, then they charged us for the lunch. When asked about this management told us, they did not tell us to give it for free, and when we contacted the travel agency they were so rude that they are making us to visit all this on their fathers money.
After this at every place we changed our bus to go to next city., but we could not change the people their tone.
Even though they were earning from US and were so many times threatens us knowing tht we are with a family. ...
So guys I have much more to write about my experience but don't want to recall that tour, just for the sake of humanity I wrote it, and will request you not to plan for south. ..
Because it's just not about the places to visit but also interaction with the people of other state. ...
Its not only about the Travel Agency, the shop vendors, hotel services, every body their after knowing that you don't know their language, they will loot you. ..
So I won't suggest any body to go to visit in south if want to get fresh. ..

Mo
May 25, 2015

Comments

• Mo
      14th of Nov, 2018
    Mohan - vccguru.com prepaid card

Hello
    04 OCTOBER 2016 i purchased prepaid card for 150$ ( should be 100$ balance )
    paid via perfect money.
    9 days so far no reply from their support
    order in status pending
    they dont reply emails and my tickets
    BEWARE