Minimax Consulting / Do not support this business

I contacted Minimax when I was desparate to complete my statistical analysis. Although I was told that the analysis could be completed within a two week period, I received a very basic and unprofessional type document six weeks later. At that point I had missed deadlines with my committee. Further the organization never took my calls and I was never provided basic customer service in terms of follow-up, etc. However, I did receive a courtesy call late April requesting additional money. Please do not use this service. I am currently in the process of trying to retieve funds. Do not support this business.

Ji

Comments

• Ap
      4th of Jan, 2010

Hey Jim, I too am in the process of retrieving my funds. Did you have any luck? Thanks, April

• Er
      7th of Feb, 2010

I had alot of problems with Minimax as well. The best recourse that I could see was filing a complaint with the Attorney General of Rhode Island. I should have known they were a scam when they would only accept a wire transfer or cashier's check. I noticed that some of you stated that you were in the process of retrieving funds. I wanted to know how you are going about doing this and if anyone out there has had any success getting their money back from them. I asked for my money back after several months and I was told that the low quality "deliverables" that they sent to me did not merit a refund of my $3000, but they would continue working with me until I was satisfied.

These people are scam artists of the worst kind.

Erin

• Ab
      10th of Feb, 2010

If you are really looking for some real people, try out
    (www.projectguru.in). They are professional and adhere to their time plan. I got my dissertation written by them and getting a lot of articles too. They are based in India. Try them out. They turned good to me, may to you as well.

• Br
      10th of Feb, 2010

Minimax was a great investment for me... I've got my PhD thanks to the editing and guidance of these professionals. I would recommend Minimax to anyone that is serious about their education and future. They showed great costumer service and helped me prepare for my defense! A++ company!

• Ba
      8th of Mar, 2010

For superb ghostwriter service, write to Vallabh at www.VallabhGhostwriter.com

• He
      9th of Jun, 2010

This was false advertising and substandard work. I could have had a college freshman review my Ch 3 and made out better. What's worse, it took 2 full months to get my proposal reviewed and when my committee asked for edits, they wanted more money! Lies, lies, lies. I have never written a complaint about any business, but feel compelled to do so because Minimax was such a rip off. They delayed completion of my dissertation by months. Or, maybe I delayed completion by being dumb enough to believe they were professionals. I mean this with all sincerity--do not waste your money. Texaco