MIDAS GOLD EXCHANGEFraud, Phishing

1 Review updated:

Hello,

Let me tell you something about M-Gold and how they "scammed" me and tried to steal my gmail password.

I wanted to buy $150 LR. I enter all the details on their website and this is what I got:

"Currency: Liberty Reserve
Total: $157.89
Order ref: mgb4d943eccacc32
Name: Ricky
Email: censured"

So, I went to the Western Union office and told them that I want to send $158 USD in Canada. I payed for $158 USD and sent it to Canada (I have the papers with $158 USD on them as proof).
I sent the information to M-gold and this is what I got from them:

"Your payment was picked up. The amount received was 147.51 CAD
Converting 147.51 Canadian Dollars to U.S. Dollars will yield 150.52 U.S. Dollars.

$150.52 x 0.95 = $142.99"

Why is my problem the conversion made by Western Union? I sent $158 USD, I don't care what conversion western union made and what amount in CAD you received. I DON'T CARE. I sent $158 USD I want $150 LR not $142. I have the papers that I sent you $158 USD. I used some other companies and when I paid nobody told me that they received the money in EUROS, CAD or whatever, they gave me what I paid for.

Next. Remember this. I used this email address only to talk with M-Gold and only for this. After I sent them all my info, I got an email from "Gmail":

"Dear Gmail Users,

As part of our ongoing commitment to keep your information safe and secure, Gmail is introducing GmailVerify.
An extra layer of security to protect your online mail service. It's an easy process and will take only a few minutes to complete."

with a link to fake site where they steal you gmail password. I verified from where it was sent and guess what:

"Received: from newserver.dnsgeo.com "

If you visit dnsgeo.com is the same site that Patryn have it in his signature on all the forums www.vfs-network.com

Don't deal with them, they will not give you what you paid and they will try to steal your email. I have the email from "Gmail" and I can prove it anytime. They are scammers.

I have copies of the Western Union receipt, I sent $158 USD and I have that email from the fake Gmail and I can show you that is sent from dnsgeo.com, the same site that Patryn have it in his signiature www.vfs-network.com .

I sent them an email about this but they don't answer anymore.

I will post this all over the internet, it will do nothing if you will delete this complaint. I will also contact Liberty Reserve and I will provide them all the info.

You can see in the pictures what I am talking about.

Midas Gold Exchange
Omar Patryn Dhanani
www.m-gold.com
Scammers!!!

Have a nice day!

LE: sorry for my english, not my first language

MIDAS GOLD EXCHANGE
MIDAS GOLD EXCHANGE

More MIDAS GOLD EXCHANGE Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bi
      Apr 08, 2011

Here are the pictures in high resolution.

Dnsgeo: http://img7.imageshack.us/i/dnsgeo.jpg/