Mexico Paradise Getaway (formpg.com) / Fraud, Service/Product not delivered

1 210 Corporate PlaceBranson, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-641-7041

I received a promotion from Mexico Paradise Getaway after purchasing my Travel Package from Southern Journeys of Texas, Ft. Worth for the planwithtan.com package (Travel Advantage Network). I submitted my form on October 4, 2008. It is now 12/6/2010 and I still have not received any information of my travel. All of my dates have been missed and I have been contacted them several times for an update. After waiting so long, I am now to the point to where I only want my $100 refund back and I still could not reach anyone that would process that. Everytime I called, the personel would say they cannot give refund and direct me to a voicemail that no one would answer or call back. I have submitted my ticket through formpg.com to get my refund and each time they would close it and ask me to call the office to resolve. This business is a big FRAUD. Poor customer service and lack of communication. This business scam should definitely get shut down!

Lo

Comments

• Sj
      5th of Jun, 2012

If you purchased you plan through Southern Journeys you should have contacted member services at 1-888-249-0865.

7th of Jun, 2014

Presentation very confusing. Speaker both of them spoke way to fast. Felt like I was put in a herd of buffalo and just pushed thru. When I told them I don't understand a few things salesmen was more confused then I was. If u gonna sell something know your product and info about what u are selling. Do not recommend beware!!