Mepco Finance Corporation / National Dealers Warranty would not cancel in my first 30 trial period

1 339 Mid Rivers Mall Dr.StPeters, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800397-6767

I too was contacted by National Dealer's Warranty by phone. And I decided to go ahead a purchase there so called warranty and I had a 30 day guarantee. the rep. said that if I hung up and call back with a decision that I would not be eligible, so I couldn't get off the phone to look on the internet and verify if they were a reputable company. Well, I whent ahead against my better judgement and found a bunch of stuff online about this company not living up to there deal. I called back the very next day and the rep. was just argueing with me and I demanded him that I just wanted my money back and didn't want the warranty.He transferred me to a so called supervisor who just insisted that I needed to wait to I get the warranty in the mail which takes aprox. 3wks. I simply told him no I didnt' want it again and to give me my money back now or I was contacting my bank & the B.B.B. he said that he couldn't refund the money and that I would have to call back on monday.So I called back and a rep. told me after me giving him my info. that I was calling the wrong place and he would transfer me and simply on purpous hung up the phone.Here it is 3 wks later and I got this so called warranty in the mail that is nothing but a bottle of transmission fluid and no detail's of the warranty info. so I just paid $150.00 for a box with transmission fluid! So I am in the process of getting my money back with the bank and Mepco keep's sending me these monthly payment reminder's to pay the monthly bill, even after I told them to CANCEL!

Comments

• Wa
      15th of Aug, 2009

See our "Cancel Warranty" section. Email us with any questions.

Regards,