Menards / poor management
I work at the Clive store and have for the last four and a half years. I enjoy the work that I do, but the managment is horrible. I don't feel like I get any where when trying to go to a manager. Mike Goode is the type of manager that can't manage the store. He is a good person in general, but as far as problem solving, he can't. I feel like he puts alot off on me in my position. I make alot of final calls that I don't have the authority to. Dennis Johnson gets very angry, very shortly. I have seen that man cuss, scream and throw things in front of guest. Scott Jeffreys. Thats a hole different story. He is the type of manager that thinks he has the answers to everything but knows absolutely nothing. He is good at putting freight away but that is it. And last but not least Henry Eslinger. He is just as worthless as Scott. All of the managers know nothing about the front office, nothing about deliveries, cashiering, selling product, nothing...
More Menards Complaints & Reviews
- Menards - lyon's bathtub from menards is crap! 
- Menards - awful place to work in 
- Menards - military discount 
- Menards - menards and designer image vinyl lock floor problem-$4000 plus 
- Menards - mastercraft doors 
- Menards - service
- Mrnard’s West Bend WI - customer service and unorganized product on shelves,
- Menards - enchanted garden 16" sunface wind wheel
- Menards - customer service
- Menards - I am complaining about item ordered, on march 31 2018 not processed for shipping.