Menards / poor management

1 Clive, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5157278908

I work at the Clive store and have for the last four and a half years. I enjoy the work that I do, but the managment is horrible. I don't feel like I get any where when trying to go to a manager. Mike Goode is the type of manager that can't manage the store. He is a good person in general, but as far as problem solving, he can't. I feel like he puts alot off on me in my position. I make alot of final calls that I don't have the authority to. Dennis Johnson gets very angry, very shortly. I have seen that man cuss, scream and throw things in front of guest. Scott Jeffreys. Thats a hole different story. He is the type of manager that thinks he has the answers to everything but knows absolutely nothing. He is good at putting freight away but that is it. And last but not least Henry Eslinger. He is just as worthless as Scott. All of the managers know nothing about the front office, nothing about deliveries, cashiering, selling product, nothing...

Je

Comments

• Mi
      7th of Aug, 2008

Who can I get In touch with about this company I will be call the BBB. on Mondat about this company.

• Mr
      20th of Oct, 2008

I work at menards as a rec manager. I cant go to any of my managers either. If one of the store managers has a bad day he will treat everyone like a piece of ### and be very unprofessional. I hate the store and cant stand the guests at all.