MBT Shoes / real or fake

1 China Review updated:

I ordered a pair of MBT sport white shoes from edonly.com They sent an older version of the shoes. I wore the shoes a few days before I notice that they were the wrong shoes (not the same as the ones I was suppose to get). I contacted edonly.com and let them know. They asked me to send pictures to prove that the shoes were the wrong ones.

In the mean time I went to the mall, because the shoes seemed super flexible on the bottom and I thought it was suppose to be ridged. At the mall I was told that the shoes are not suppose to bend like that... most likely flawed or fakes. I was also told that the wedge under the heel was also very hard... not soft with give (like walking on sand) like MBT's are suppose to be.

When I sent edonly.com the picture, I also told them what I was told at the mall. Their response was that their shoes were of the best quality... but they did not offer to get me the shoes I ordered in the first place... which makes me think that maybe there is something wrong with the shoes. How do I really know if I have quality MBT sport white shoes. How do I get edonly.com to send my the pair I ordered (if they are not fakes)?

Nod
[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

• Ca
      9th of Mar, 2010

You bought a counterfeit pair of MBTs, which are popping up everywhere. If you are interested in authentic MBT shoes, then visit www.us.mbt.com and find the retailer nearest you or a listing of approved online vendors

20th of Mar, 2010

Recently bought a pair of shoes from this site. I thought it was real, but when the shoes arrived, they fell apart. Even though they did not say say so on the site, they came directly from china. The site is [protected]@edonly. I have 7 pair of (authentic) MBT's and love them but if this were my first pair, and I didn't know they were knock offs, I would never buy another pair. It is my own fault, I love MBT's and thought I found a great deal on another pair. Anyway, I am pursuing getting a refund

• Sc
      25th of Mar, 2010

I'm having a similar problem with www.topsmbt.com. I did not do enough research before buying these and saw them for such a good deal that I went ahead with the sale. After reading about these fraud websites later that same day I emailed topsmbt.com (the only way to contact them of course, no 1-800 number, no live chat, etc). I've been in contact with them for over a week and I am getting no where. I told them to cancel and refund, yet they shipped days later anyways, and now they have ceased communication. Today I went back to their website and it has changed from a week ago when I purchased. They actually admit, now, to not being authentic MBT shoes. Isn't that just great. So I guess I'll see what arrives from China...if it ever arrives. I know I'm not getting a refund though, that's for certain.

• Cv
      26th of Apr, 2010

I also did not do enough research before buying mine from MBTMall.com. They were total knock-offs that were mis-stitched and started cracking in the sides after less than 10 hours of indoor usage. They would not refund my $ and wanted me to pay $60 to return the shoes to them. Therefore, I contacted my credit card company, reported the MBT Mall as a fraud and got them to reverse the charges. The MBT Mall people contacted me requesting that I cancel my charge reversal. Hello???? Why would I do that when you just scammed me. So, as it stands, I believe that they would not win even if they contested my charge reversal. I also reported them to the official MBT people, which I recommend doing.

• La
      27th of Apr, 2010

I just received MBT's from edonly - arrived within three weeks - tracked their journey and was quite impressed until they arrived yesterday. I have two pairs of authentic MBT's and love them - great for work as I am on my feet most of the day. These were very shoddily made and the soft cushion is quite hard. It would not be worth the hastle to send them back. Just learned great lesson - more research first - you get what you pay for!!

• Cr
      21st of May, 2010

I have now been waiting 2 months for a refund from edonly. I figured out they were not going to be authentic MBT's as soon as I had ordered and wanted to cancel. I even sent in a ten dollar cancellation fee!! I have learned a lesson from this to really research purchases.. I am not sure if I will ever get the $200.00back..

• So
      22nd of May, 2010

I feel your pain. Discountmbt stay away from that site!! Bad knock offs. The shoes didn't even fit my foot. I couldn't tighten enough to get a decent fit. I am going to tell every one I know so we'll all feel less pain!!

• Eu
      1st of Jun, 2010

Thank you all for your input. I checked out a couple of the "discount" sites and something about them seemed very wrong - like English was the writer's second language, for one! And those prices really are too good to be true. I thought I'd check them out here and I wasn't really surprised, although I'm disappointed that they are "featured" sellers on a Google search. Apparently Google doesn't investigate their advertisers. :( Fortunately I found Footwear etc., an online retailer that sells REAL MBT shoes and they're currently having a great sale on their discontinued lines (less than half price). Thanks again, everyone, for your helpful comments.

• Ka
      2nd of Jun, 2010

I purchased a pair of MBT's from Edonly for $100 and that included free postage. I should have known better as I have never seen MBT's discounted.

I was surprised to find that the shoes were delivered from China (I had assumed USA). The shoes were of poor quality and nothing like the quality of MBT's which I am used to. I contacted the firm to arrange return and duly paid the $30 as per their terms and conditions and then paid £25 to return the shoes to China.

Then I discovered import duty of $33 was due, for Edonly to pay this they wanted a further $10. I refused to pay this and asked for my $30 for the postage to be credited back to my credit card. This can only be processed if I pay them $10 which I again refused. Why couldn't they refund me $20 instead to which no response.

An expensive lesson, if it seems too good to be true - it generally is

• Bl
      28th of Aug, 2010
    MBT Shoe Store - MBT Shoes
    topfamous-brands
    Washington

I ordered two pair of MBT sneakers from the MBT Shoe Store web site, a pair for my hisband and a pair for me. The arrived in a week as promised. My husband has been pleased with his shoes but mine have never fit. I have had repeated email communication with the store and they refuse to acknowledge that the shoes should be advertised as running 1/2 size small to US customers. I have since discovered that this particular style (Chappa) runs 1/2 to 1 size small in US womens style & a larger size is recommended in all US stores. I am now stuck with a pair of shoes which do not fit me that I have paid over $100 in US currency for. I am extremely ticked off with this company and their customer service rep "Nora" who can go take a giant leap off a short pier!

• Ri
      1st of Dec, 2010

Does somebody know abt Antishoes-uk.com? The mbt's are very low price. This must most likely also be China?

• Pa
      9th of Nov, 2011

canada goose parka http://www.canadagooseparkas-oulet.com
    canada goose jackets http://www.canadagooseparkas-oulet.com
    canada goose expedition http://www.canadagooseparkas-oulet.com

• Gr
      15th of Dec, 2011

Canada Goose jackets http://www.canada-goose-gear.com/womens-moncler-vosges-down-jacket-dark-blue-p-1057.html
    canada goose parkas http://www.canada-goose-gear.com/womens-moncler-clairy-quilted-down-jacket-bright-black-p-1000.html
    canada goose coats http://www.canada-goose-gear.com/canada-goose-trillium-parkablack-p-876.html
    A1,&6(xx》