Mbf Leasing / Scam and cheating
We signed a bunch of papers, many were blank, not yet filled out. We ended up leasing a card processing machine and check reader at $170 per month for 48 months. We could have bought a new machine for $139. Of course the lease is non cancellable. Our rep has not called us back. I am furious! I am more than happy to join a class action lawsuit. Anyone else out there!?
Merchant Services charged us $55 in "minimum fees" for the month of August even though we were not yet set-up to begin using the equipment until September. Did they do that to others?
More Mbf Leasing Complaints & Reviews
- Mbf Leasing - Shady company - i got out of lease 
- Mbf Leasing - Scam and crime! 
- Mbf Leasing - Fraudalent sign the lease 
- Mbf Leasing - Demand for payment after letter to Sioux Falls Police Dept 
- Mbf Leasing - complete unethical crooks 
- Mbf Leasing - OUT OF THE LEASE
- Mbf Leasing - Fraud
- Mbf Leasing - Continues to take ACH debits/lease pymt after contract expires
- Mbf Leasing - Another Victim
- Mbf Leasing - Misrepresented the lease fee