Mark Dean Music Journalist-Live reviews and Interviews / Owning up to being a fake journalist

1 Manchester England Greater Manchester, United Kingdom Review updated:

Ladies and gentlemen, it is I... the world famous Mark Dean. I have a big confession to make so please read on and hear me out. I have even used a spell checker for a chance to make sure everything I say can be taken seriously. I have also waited 5 days to write this since my last alcohol binge which of course included taking beers from a bands rider without permission but hey, don't kill me for it I am being honest at last.

I have hurt many of you over the years by stealing from you, being a lowlife alcoholic and sleeping when I am supposed to be watching and reviewing bands. I have scammed free press passes and sold them on to feed my addiction to alcohol. I am sorry. I know this was wrong but the demon drink got the better of me.

I would also like to confess that I have been putting up hate campaigns about many of you and these are all false. I put them on complaintsboard because no one will remove them. This was my way of getting back at you all for telling people I am a bad person. Everything I have stated in the past is a lie and again, I am sorry.

I am a fake. I have scammed every media company I have ever worked for. Fortunately for me the people at antihero magazine are none the wiser because I delete all the complaints before they see them. This is me when i am drunk. I do bad things to keep myself in the clear and get away with what ever I want.

I have been to most of the major festivals this year just to get drunk. I don't care about the bands, I just care about the free booze I can scam backstage. Fortunately for me, I manage to always get a spare ticket so I find some sap that will drive me there and back, do all the work and hand it over to me. I call them my assistant but really they are doing all the work while I do nothing but drink. I am a scammer and my name is Mark Dean. I am sorry.

An
Sep 16, 2016

Comments

27th of Sep, 2016

This is a mailicious and fake complaint -creating a profile using my image and name and then lodging a fake complaint to ??? complain about mysel[censored]

27th of Sep, 2016

a fake profile has been set up using my name and my image!!! I want this removed with immediate effect-in addition a fake complaint about myself has been posted here https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/mark-dean-music-journalist-live-reviews-and-interviews-owning-up-to-being-a-fake-journalist-c820091.html I also wish that to be removed with immediate effect!!!

• Ni
      5th of Nov, 2016

This is disgusting, the fact that you haven't taken any action towards the person who has posted this malicious post to once again tarnish marks reputation as a journalist. This is total nonsense and absolutely ridiculous to the extent it's laughable, why would mark write such rubbish about himself... ?
    Time for the cyber bullies to come up with facts not fiction or he said she said b****ing... Get interest in what is really wrong with the world and leave mark to get on with his life.

5th of Jul, 2017

absolute malicious lies and Bs!!!