Makemyid.com / Scammed by MakeMyID.com

I ordered from MakeMyID.Com about two weeks ago, still nothing. They DO have another few days "give or take" from when they claimed I would have my product... Unfortunately, I'm sure it is too late to stop the payment... Guess it wouldn't hurt to check. I will keep everyone updated on whether or not I have been scammed. I too, sent money to CAIRO, EGYPT to an AMR HUSSEIN. DO NOT SEND MONEY!!!

Re

More Makemyid.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Re
      2nd of Jul, 2007

Here is my update for MakeMyId.Com:

I have received nothing from this website. It has been just over one month. If you look under their "terms of purchase" page (found at the bottom of "questions and answers"), you will find a sentence which states that nothing on their website is legitimate. It states that any "keywords" or "descriptions" on the website do not reflect actual services or products they offer. IT IS ILLEGAL FOR THEM TO ISSUE A "NOVELTY ID." Novelty Ids, Fake Ids, and such are illegal in all states and countries. It is either 1) IDENTITY THEFT (if you alter anything about yourself (name, age, address, etc.) - you are most likely assuming someone else's identity as your alias - which is illegal. 2) FRAUD (misrepresenting yourself as something/someone else is illegal.) DO NOT let them scam you!!! Please, do not send money via Western Union or MoneyGram to anyone you do not know! You will never see your money again - unfortunately it can be an expensive lesson to learn.

ESPECIALLY, DO NOT SEND MONEY TO:

AMR HUSSEIN
    CAIRO, EGYPT
    via WESTERN UNION.

If this person does not receive money for MakeMyId.com via Western Union, this person will simply assume another alias (which as stated above, is ILLEGAL) and another website to scam other people. Please do not purchase fake ids online.

I will try to reply to any e-mails within a few days - I do have a life outside apprehending fake id scam sites. :P

14th of Mar, 2008

Has anybody ordered from ExodusID.Com? Please let me know... I need to know if it's a good business to order from.

14th of Mar, 2008

I just got mine! I'm showing it off to whoever wants to see. Finally the real thing!!!

15th of Mar, 2008

Yes, ExodusID is the real thing. I did get my card and it is what it was supposed to be.

• Ba
      21st of Mar, 2008

I'm yet to receive any kind of email since Exodus received my payment, which is disheartening. Did any of you guys who already received the ID have this problem?

• Th
      28th of Apr, 2008

Guys, there's another scammer out there. He goes by the name Andrew or Manuel Sanchez. His e-mail address is santiaandrew@gmail.com. He pretends to be sympathetic about your situation, but is a scammer. DO NOT fall for his tricks. He will ask you to MoneyGram or Western Union the money to him. He will even e-mail you samples, but will not deliver. He's around the New York, New Jersey area. He will request you to send the money to Manuel Sanchez, Long Branch, NJ 07740. Please DO NOT fall for it!!!