Madison Seating / WILL NOT SHIP ITEM BACK WHEN IT IS NOT RIGHT

1 244 5TH Ave Suite1554, New York, NY, United States
Phone: 212-444-9799

I ordered a marble server thru Madison Seating and it stated white on thr desription but it looked ivory which I wanted Ivory-so I called their customer service before placing the order to make sure it was ivory not white and the picture would be exactle how the server would look-before it was delivered I received an email from Madison Seating stating I need to make sure I am home and to make sure the delivery peiople inspect my order so if it is damaged or not correct I could refuse it and send back with no additional shipping fees.Once again I called customer service and verified if the delivery people were aware of this procedure due to I would be home alone and would not be able to handle a large package to check by myself and I was told yes they know all about the procedure.Well when it was delivered the guy(Jason) droped it down on the opposite for it to be opened and I stated this needs to be opened and checked before I sign because I received an email that this had to be done-he refused and argued me down-I even went and got the email and read to him he still refused he was very rude-I was so upset-so he left, when my husband got home and was able to open the package the marble on the server was indeed not ivory as on the internet but a yellowish color-I called Madison Seating and sent them an email.they responded back saying take a picture- I did that and sent to them and after 5 days just sent back it seems to be the same color and that was it-I emailed them back staing you havce not helped me this is not the color in the ppicture and I want someone to pick it up or send me a pre-paid postage to send back-did not hear back from them in days so I emailed them back if I could not get any assistance I would contact BBB and they emailed me back and stated they spoke with ACME(SUPPLIER) and that it was the same color so they can't do anything so if I want to return it I would have to cover the cost of shipping-I sent back once again that it was not the color that it liked like and if the driver would have opened the package and I would have seen this right off he could have taken it back-Well I finally talk with the manager Susan who would not give me her last name-she was the most rude person I have ever dealt with-she yelled out me the entire conversation-talked to me like I was nothing and stated she was not going to do nothing about this because that was the color and if I wanted to go the BBB she did not care and would not give me any comapny information-told me to get it myself! I have never in my life had to deal with anyone of this nature and for you to be a manager of a company where the customers are paying your salary thru buying and you treat them like this and tell them what they see and how they feel-I was so upset I could not even think straight-I wisj I would have read the reviews before I ordered with them-there staff is hoorrible and the only nice person is the recorded message voice. I did report them to the BBB-something needs to be done with this company!!! Please do not purchase anything from them or you will go thru H-------- and for the only few people with good reviews I guess that have to make a quota somehow---BEWARE!!! I still hoping to have this returned to Madison Seating at no additional cost to me---They try and wait you out for you can go past the 30 day return guarantee!!

An