Luanne Teoh

Posted:

Luanne Teoh SCAMMER

Luanne Teoh Stole $10, 000 from me on a web design project she was suppose to be completing!!! Funny to me how she is the one ripping people off then writing blogs about everyone else. Here are a list of associates:

LUANNE S TEOH BizTechDay.COM san francisco CA minimoe blogspot twitter luanne415 malaysia australia ymarketing WebMarketing123 Director at SOH Inc. RMIT University Cambridge House Foreclosed
Bold Vegan
Mobile Industry
Mobile Apps

Ridematch.me (mobile app for ride sharing)
- RightVentures (investor for mobile & cloud startups)
- Dolphin-Browser.com (mobile browser)
- TrustGo.com (mobile security app)
- Exceptional.io (web apps error tracking)
- SocialFolders.me (cloud social storage)
- Nowbox.com (iOS video app)
- BizTechDay.com (entrepreneur's resource)

Luanne TeohLuanne Teoh

Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

D  4th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear scammer_watch

First of all, I don't know who you are. Why don't you use your real name and let's have this open dialog.

I am not a web designer nor have I ever charged anyone $10, 000 to create a website as you claim. On top of that, I have never done business with anyone in Hollywood, Florida.

Here is my cell phone number 415-335-1447. All my contact information is public so your claim in not being able to contact me is false.

Since you have pulled all my information from my public profile on LinkedIn, I challenge you to provide complete transparency of the following:

1) Your real name instead of hiding behind an anonymous handle.
2) Your company name.
3) Details on how I stole $10, 000 from you.

Your claim is completely false and has no validity whatsoever.
D  5th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
Why this claim by "scammer_watch" is a retaliation. http://mini-moe.blogspot.com/2012/10/lyle-livesay-are-you-looking-for-me-you.html

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree