LOVE CULTURE / Fitting Rooms/Staff

1 400 commons way, suite 222, Bridgewater, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: (908) 722-2636 ‎

Walked in with my sister 20 minutes prior to closing. Staff announced customers to bring items to register, as store would be closing. Went to fitting rooms to quickly try items before purchasing. Staff member asked if we knew rooms were closed, which I did not. She continued, telling me they close fitting rooms thirty minutes before store closes. Also, expressed how she "doesn't know why people think they can just walk into the fitting rooms when it is clearly closed". It was not. But the other side with rows of rooms were blocked off by chairs. The girl proceeded to hassle me about the rooms being closed, so I finally explained that my sister was getting dressed, and would she rather she walk out in her underwear? She still hovered, and groaned to me while hanging on an empty rack about how tired she was. Also, that she just wanted to go to bed. I find it really unprofessional to complain to your customers about how exhausted you are, and that you can't wait to leave. I have two infants at home, and explained that as a mother, I get little to no sleep. So, I had little sympathy for this teenager regarding her lack of rest. Feeling rushed, we made our purchases. Upon leaving, we were yelled to sarcastically with a "YOU'RE WELCOME, HAVE A GOOD NIGHT". I WILL be returning to this store tomorrow to speak to a manager, and my sister will be returning her items. Wish I had gotten the employees name. She has zero manners and professionalism.

Comments

• Up
      24th of Sep, 2011

I don't want to return my items. I love the clothes I bought, but Kiki told me if I did not return the items she would beat me up. Also before you go jumping to conclusions. She did not leave the infants at home unattended. They are in a foster home. She only denies that her children are in foster care.

• 0 Votes

Why is your sister returning the items if she just bought them. I mean if she was that upset as you were why did she buy the items in the first place.

24th of Sep, 2011

I am returning them because my sister will give me a hard time if I don't. I really want the clothes I bought. I just hope she does not use profanity against the manager. She was very rude to the fitting room lady. I don't blame her the ### asked for it and my sister told her they would settle this in the parking lot after work. The coward fitting room lady refused to fight her after work. As for the infant they are twins and they are now in foster care so she does not have them at home. That was just an excuse to show the fitting room lady what a ### she was being.

24th of Sep, 2011

My sister did return to the store and the manager threatened to call the police if she did not calm down. I have returned the items I bought yesterday.

• Go