LOVE CULTURE / Fitting Rooms/Staff
Walked in with my sister 20 minutes prior to closing. Staff announced customers to bring items to register, as store would be closing. Went to fitting rooms to quickly try items before purchasing. Staff member asked if we knew rooms were closed, which I did not. She continued, telling me they close fitting rooms thirty minutes before store closes. Also, expressed how she "doesn't know why people think they can just walk into the fitting rooms when it is clearly closed". It was not. But the other side with rows of rooms were blocked off by chairs. The girl proceeded to hassle me about the rooms being closed, so I finally explained that my sister was getting dressed, and would she rather she walk out in her underwear? She still hovered, and groaned to me while hanging on an empty rack about how tired she was. Also, that she just wanted to go to bed. I find it really unprofessional to complain to your customers about how exhausted you are, and that you can't wait to leave. I have two infants at home, and explained that as a mother, I get little to no sleep. So, I had little sympathy for this teenager regarding her lack of rest. Feeling rushed, we made our purchases. Upon leaving, we were yelled to sarcastically with a "YOU'RE WELCOME, HAVE A GOOD NIGHT". I WILL be returning to this store tomorrow to speak to a manager, and my sister will be returning her items. Wish I had gotten the employees name. She has zero manners and professionalism.
More LOVE CULTURE Complaints & Reviews
- LOVE CULTURE - Rude employee 
- LOVE CULTURE - Rude employee to say the least
- LoveCulture - Return policy! They did not allow me to return only one item.
- LOVE CULTURE - Dissatisfied customer
- LOVE CULTURE - Discrimination
- LoveCulture - I am so upset :(
- LoveCulture - Completely ridiculous!!
- loveculture.com - Stole my money!
- loveculture.com - They refused to take skirt back even it has labels
- loveculture.com - They didn't take items, which were on sale and worn