Long John Silvers / poor service received
To Whom It May Concern,
About 5:40 p.m. Thursday night December 20, 2007. My husband and I decided we wanted to go to Long John Silvers. So we went to the drive thru. We ordered 2 L2's. My husband is allergic to mayo so I asked if they could not give it to him and give him more fries, the person who took the order said that was fine. Once I told her what I wanted and she said that it would be 5 to 10 minutes and then she told us our total which was $16.92. So I pull around gave the money and took the drinks and pulled around where they wanted us to wait for our food. So in the pouring rain we waited in the car and it was 6:00 p.m. before we got our food and then it was wrong. They had handed us 2 fish and mores and I told her that we both had ordered 2 samplers. So she took it back and it took 5 minutes more and when she brought it back out it still was wrong. So I pulled off because my husband had to be somewhere in 15 minutes. They had gave us 1 piece of chicken, 1 piece of fish, two different kinds of shrimp, fries, cole slaw and hush puppies, this is what we got instead of what we ordered. I am very disappointed in the serve and this isn't the first time this has happened to us the last time which was about 2 years ago we had to wait 45 minutes for our food and they gave us our money back then. I plan not going back and I am going to tell my friends about the poor service received so they will lose the customers that they did have.
More Long John Silvers Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silver/chicken - undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance 
- Long John Silvers - employees 
- Long John Silver's - contaminated chicken
- Long John Silver's - 3oz mugs
- Long John Silver's - food/bad customer service
- Long John Silver's - patty
- Long John Silver's - the staff at rock rd and kellogg st in wichita ks.