London school of business & finance LSBF / Refund delay system

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

Hi, My ticket No: 11037, i think my ticket was issued before all of you guys above and still i haven't got my money back. I m really disapponted with LSBF and i dont recommend this college . Even five of my friends were getting admission in lsbf but when they saw what lsbf is doing with me, they left and got admission in some other college.I have been calling Lsbf for the last 5 months but operators always gives lame excuses that no one is availbe . They just take contact no and email, i think i have given my mob no near abt 60 times but no response.Its just injustice with all of us.
Now we are in 2013 where transferring money takes seconds not months, i hope you can imagine that its just a deliberate delay . I am going to launch a complain to Prince Michael of Kent GCVO about my case.. http://www.lsbf.org.uk/school/patrons.html.
Asif41553@live.com

As
Apr 3, 2013

Comments

• As
      26th of Apr, 2013

LSBF COLLEGE REFUND ISSUES THOSE SEEKING REFUNDS FROM LSBF COLLEGE, PLEASE EMAIL ME ON pkanji007@yahoo.co.uk as I am currently fighting a court case for one of my friends. Regards Ash...

• Be
      18th of May, 2013

AGAIN, Can I get a further update on my fee refund? I see my ticket history has been cleared and the 45 working days I was instructed on is now up. When will the money be transferred into my account? It's funny how quickly the fees were taken but the school finds it so very difficult to give refunds! Id:M1007200

• Zu
      17th of Mar, 2014

I think London school of business & finance (lsbf) is doing it regularly. It is their habit. They always late about refund system. They said it will take 40 days to get back refund, but they take more than 3 months or higher to do this. So i think avoid this institution and complain to British border agency to cancel their registration.

• Ls
      12th of Sep, 2014

Hello everyone,

We totally understand that this is an old thread and that most of the issues are likely to be resolve by now.

Despite that, we would like to remind you that if we are always open for questions and willing to solve and address any issues highlighted to us as soon as possible.

If you have any remaining questions or issues, please feel free to send us a private message or send us an email to socialmedia@lsbf.org.uk and we will highlight it to the relevant team and endeavour to get the matter resolved as soon as possible.

Best regards,