Little Caesars / This kind of unfair service needs to stop.

1 1819 Stewart Ave.Wausau, WI, United States Review updated:

I am a customer of this little caesar's pizza and I also happen to be visually impaired. Well I call and place an order with them for delivery and when I get done telling the lady what I all wanted she asks when can I pick it up. I then stated that I wanted it for delivery. She then says that we don't deliver and that in order for them to deliver it has to be a group order. I ask how much would it have to be and she states $40 or more. I was so furious because in the past it used to be $20 or more for lunch hours and $15 or more for evening hours for delivery. I really find it sad that there are places like this that only the fully sighted with cars are able to have their service. This kind of unfair service needs to stop.

Va

Comments

• Ba
      10th of Aug, 2008

A lot of pizza places dont deliver except for speacial or big orders. If you want pizza call a shop that offers delivery L.C pizza has stopped delivery in most states.

• Be
      25th of Sep, 2008

Policy is Policy...Stop crying...Go somewhere else then! It's because of whiners like this that we live in such a negative world...It's a pizza; get over it!

• Ab
      15th of Jul, 2009

That is horrible, you'd think people would be a little more understanding. I agree that they need to make an exception to these kinds of rules - Little Caesars happens to be one of the best pizza deals out there...I mean 5 bucks, you can't beat that price anywhere else except for Dominoes ready made X-Large pizza. That also is only for take out. You're right when you say not everyone has the ability to physically go get it. I hope they start changing these policies soon to make it easily accessible by everyone, not just the main streamers.

• Re
      4th of Sep, 2009

commen sense... delivering would cost more than the pizza itself at this time with the economy down? get a neighbor to buy you one, it works

• Bi
      5th of Sep, 2009

Don't cry your eyes out over the whole deal.

Oh wait, nevermind.

• Lo
      9th of Sep, 2009

honey i worked there for 9 months they dont deliver for the fact the price is so cheap and delivering it would cost more than the pizza rules are rules honey, it sucks but for real ITS JUST PIZZA if you dont like how they are then find somewhere else!!! simple as that!

• Th
      5th of Oct, 2009

Little Caesar's used to deliver, but then insurance costs got too high so they had to stop (what if somebody got in a wreck on a delivery? Little Caesar's would have to cover the cost of it). So because of that, Little Caesar's had to cut their delivery sevice to save money. Does that make sense to you?

10th of Jan, 2010

It's a private business, they can choose what they want to do. Just as you, a private citizen, can choose where to eat.

• Mi
      28th of Jan, 2010

I am somewhat Mixed about this story.On one hand - Its wrong for them to denie delivery to people with disabilitys and that you have to pay 40 bucks to get it.On the other hand - Why not order from a Pizza place that offers delivery? Its only 8 bucks to get delivery from Dominos and probably 7 bucks from Pizza Hut.Lets be honest, Little Laesars isnt the best pizza in the world.

I think that in this situation, You should just stop buying from them.

• Bl
      21st of Nov, 2010

Binder has once again proven the theorem I+A=D. Internet+Anonymous=[censor]

• So
      29th of Sep, 2011

I realize that this is inconvenient to you in particular, but maybe you shouldn't feel so entitled to special service just because you have a disability. Like others have responded, you can find another pizza place, or get a friend to help. It's a free market, and it's not a service you need to be happy or survive.

• Ta
      13th of May, 2012

What I don't like about little caesars is that it's often raw from the crust it's disgusting really I'd rather pay 12$ for a Guaranteed Fully cooked pizza then pay 5$ for something I don't want to eat (Common Sense)

2nd of Mar, 2014

hello i am a customer of little caesars pizza place, i am very dissapointed with little caesars because on the commercial of the t.v the pizzas are $5.00 and when you go there they have them for $6.00 plus tax. I asked and the salesperson say that they went up in price. The location that i went is 1936 3rd ave. new york telephone number is 212-996-1001 you need to put the right price the way is announce on t.v or you will lose customers this is not fare to customers thank you very much.

2nd of Mar, 2014

very upset.

22nd of Feb, 2015

Went to little caesers and ordered a hot and ready pizza, wait was 15 minutes.If the wait was that long they should call it hot and 15 minute pizzas.

• Ru
      22nd of Feb, 2015

Joe you must be two years old to not realize that they probably just ran out of the pizza that you wanted and had to make it fresh just for you. Next time when mommy is cooking instead of watching your preschool tv shows or playing with your PlaySchool toys watch mommy cook, you will know that cooking is a time consuming process and you cannot just wave a wand and have food magically appear on the table.

• Ru
      22nd of Feb, 2015

They ran out of food, and it takes time to cook. You are obviously a child not to know this.