Lia Sophia / bait and switch
I ordered a bracelet in November from this company's representative in Virginia. I was told I would have it for my daughter's birthday in December. I paid the amount I was told by the representative that I owed for the bracelet. I did not receive anything until late January, when I received a necklace. When I notified them of the mistake, I was told several times by several different representatives that I would have to pay additional money in order to exchange the necklace for the bracelet, which I had already ordered and paid for.
This company appears to be loosely run, and the reps kept calling me by my first name, which I find extremely rude and condescending.
More Lia Sophia Complaints & Reviews
- Lia Sophia - Fraud and scam 
- Lia Sophia - Scam 
- Lia Sophia - hostess expiditing orders
- Lia Sophia - Chain turning dark after wearing once 
- Lia Sophia - NO JEWELRY 
- Lia Sophia - Do Not Buy this Jewelry 
- Lia Sophia - question 
- Lia Sophia - Defective Jewelry 
- Lia Sophia - poor quality 
- Lia Sophia - Missing ring and money