Leonardo Palmer Get Paid Cash Daily / Online scam

1 Laguna Niguel, CA, United States Review updated:

Leonardo palmer
Laguna niguel
Warning: he is a thief, scam artist with convictions.
Do not let him into your house. Much less your busines. Do not trust a word he says.
He will try and pass himself as a religious family man, but he is a thief and he makes a living defrauding people. He will get people to investing with him or borrowing money for business.
If you know him and he has stolen or committed fraud against you, you should contact the irvine ca police department, where there are several cases pending against him.
I was informed that he was arrested march 2011 and is pending his hearing.
This will be his 2nd conviction.
And if he gets convicted this time it will also be a violation of his probation.
Please help put this scam artist away for good.
If you know anything about him please post it and let the irvine, ca police department know about it.

Ha

Comments

• Tr
      16th of Mar, 2011

I know him personally, and I have seen him take millions from investors. He is not to be trusted! Lives in a gated community off of stolen money, and drives a BMW. I cannot understand why he is not in jail!

• Xt
      10th of Feb, 2013

He scammed me on a netwok marketing busoness " the cash tracking systen" he robbed alot of pepple in that and now thst they have my money the people running the marketing company won't acknowledg me

• Te
      3rd of Dec, 2018

@xtremejim I see this post was done 2/2013. I wanted to ask you; when did this happen?