LBC / LBC Batangas Delivery Teampassport delivery

1 Review updated:

Pinadeliver ko passport ko via LBC from DFA, upon checking the tracking number it was at BATANGAS DELIVERY HUB since july 16th, i was expecting my passport to be delivered at the same date, i got no update and I've been in touch with customer care via email but USELESS. July 19th I tracked my passport and i was shocked to find out that it was already delivered at my address and my name was mentioned as a consignee! I didn't leave the house the whole day and I've never even seen a single shadow of LBC personnel here. Delivery team are LIAR!

LBC / LBC Batangas Delivery Team

Ja
Jul 19, 2018

Comments

Jul 17, 2019

It's sad that LBC do nothing to improve their service, they only care about making money! LBC you are SCAMMER, we pay you to deliver but your LAZY ASS DELIVERY TEAM IN BATANGAS do not make delivery at all, they are LIAR! All my COD SHIPMENT to Batangas does not get delivered, tracking status is BS! I dont see any reason for a parcel not to be delivered what is the purpose of contact #! I wish there would come a day that a good shipping company will open, LBC would lose customers for sure!