Lagogo.com / scam sie

A few months ago me an my sister visited the lagogo.com website and thought i was to good to be true. Come to find out it was, We ordered several items which we never received. and just like the other customer none of our emails were answered. If anyone has had success with the site your feedback would be helpful.

Comments

• Tr
      25th of Feb, 2010

I'm not sure what advise to give regarding LAGOGO, because I too ordered from them, but received my order... I placed my ordered around 1-3-10 and also had trouble useing a credit card, but I e-mailed them and they e-mailed me back within an hour telling me it would go through now (try again)? When I pulled the site back up it was as if a new credit card srceen had been added (that hadn't appeared before). I didn't think much about it them, I was just happy my order was excepted. Two days later I went to check the status of my order and hit the LAGOGO reveiws site by mistake and read all the negative feedback regarding the site. I almost fed into the negativatiy and was about to e-mail them and tell them I knew they were a fraud and to cancel my order, but I caught myself. knowing these people in China had already taken the money off my credit card (98.00), I didn't want to piss them off. There was no status of my order, so I began e-mailing them and they e-mailed me back every time within less then 24hrs.. I was VERY nice (thou I didn't want to be) and we e-mailed back and fourth around 6-7 times. Nice does work I received my order within 10 days. Loved my stuff just wish I had placed a larger order, because now i"m scared to order again????? The only problem I had with them was beening scared I wasn't going to get my items, because of all the negative feedback they're getting.

• Bi
      13th of Jul, 2010

I placed to ordered from Lagogo on May 21, 2010 and just received my order this morning (July 13, 2010) but 2 of the shirts I ordered were not with my order. I followed my tracking daily and emailed them daily and they responded every time. I noticed that USPS was sending my order back because the address was incorrect on the package so I emailed them and they told me that they would not be able to send it back free again but I told them it had to have been a mistake on their part and that all of my friends were waiting for me to get my package before they send off for theirs so they told me they would re ship it again and tell my friends to order.

• Bl
      10th of Aug, 2010

I ordered a purse off their website and had no problems at all. I got my purse within a week or so after I ordered it and my purse is great. Hope it all works out for you though.

• Kj
      14th of Aug, 2010

WOW... This is VERY scary... i just placed an order. If i would've saw this Blog prior, i wouldn't have ordered. The prices are low, but the shipping is Expensive. I don't do credit card over the internet...too much identity problems. I did Western Union. I spent 89.oo. I'm gonna stay positive about getting my merchandise. And if i do, i will order more.

• Ic
      14th of Dec, 2010

I made majority of my Christmas purchases off the site and have received bout orders in a 10 day turnaround period with very great quality and everything I asked for plus a small additional gift at no cost from them. It is very scary because of the prices and the website does changes frequently. One day my account I created didn't work at all...so I knew that was a red flag. But to have the best luck with the site, never send them anything directly. Always use PayPal account to purchase from any site that far away.

• Mi
      18th of Mar, 2011

I have order from lagogo twice and have received both my orders. I know if they don't have your item in stock that they would wait til it come in before sending you the order. But if you email them and tell them you want something else instead they will send it. I always email them and they have answered all the emails that I've sent them. I have not had any problems with them.

• Ev
      18th of Mar, 2011

hi i am about to order from this site but its kind of scary after reading all this...can someone tell me if they have ordered recently and also is the quality of the shirts good or does it look like cheap imitation.

• Pr
      27th of Apr, 2011

i bought 1 pair nike air max 2011 from lagogo. got it in 5 days

• Lo
      7th of May, 2011

I also was scared when I placed my first order with this site. I paid through western union and knew I had a reference, but if it was a scam there would be nothing I could do. When I received my prder I thought, all that worring for nothing!

• Se
      10th of Aug, 2011

I have ordered from them several times and have recieved everything I have ordered. One time I ordered 8 pairs of shoes and got 5 of them one day and a few days later I recieved the other 3 pair. I have loved the shoes I have ordered. I also like the fact that it didnt take long and my shipments came in. My sister has been ordering as well and so far, we've gotten everything we have ordered.

• Jw
      12th of Apr, 2012

I wanna order from this site but i very scared of doing so. Can please someone from us. Add somthing

• Mi
      6th of Jun, 2012

I also was very scared to place an order with lagogo.com, but i decided to anyway. I placed my order on 5/26/12. I emailed them after i got my order number to ask if i could use paypal. They emailed me back within a day with instructions on how to send the payment via paypal. I went to paypal made my payment and emailed them telling them i had done so. This all took place within the first couple of days. A week later I received my tracking number i I checked on it everyday. My order arrived today at my post office and the only reason why I don't have it is because someone at my job told the mailman that I wasnt there so they are going to redeliver tomorrow. So my total time was from 5/26/12 til today 6/6/12. Which I don't think is too bad being that it was coming from China. So as long as the quality is ok i will be ordering from them again.

• Ju
      20th of Oct, 2012

I ordered from this site about 3 years ago and got the items now i am returning and then I read all these reviews has some one ordered recently, and got it?...and I do not want to use Western Union, we can use paypal right?