KinderCare Educationrebuttal suspension

As an employee of 8 months with KinderCare, you must understand how much it pains me to write this letter today.However, I feel that I can remain silent no longer.I wish to file a grievance against my Center Director, Ms. Ashley Krueger with regards to my suspension on Friday, August 18, 2017 due to workplace rumors. Ms.Krueger has been harassing me for quite some time now. I honestly believe that she is bullying me . The rumor that was told to me during our conversation that took place in Ms.Krueger's office was and I quote, ''Co-workers are saying that you are being rough with kids with behaviorial problems.'' I questioned her about this rumor.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Clearwater, FLWhy wasn't I called into your office before now? Where is the written documentation?Where is the evidence? Where is your Professional Ethics, why are you suspending me on hearsay?
I feel she is displaying workplace bullying towards me because on August 11, 2017 a comment was made by her to me regarding cleaning of the classroom .I never witness Ashley making derogatory comments to any other employees in the center but me..She always tell me that no information can be given out. Take my evaluation for example, when I questioned Ms.Krueger about my scoring and what information what was written about me, she refused my request. I feel every employee should have access to their work file. Furthermore, she never gives me credit for all the tasks I perform like the other staff.
I request you to treat this as a complaint against my supervisor, Ms.Ashley Krueger as harassment and take suitable action at the earliest.

Ms