Kids FootLocker / Rude Manager

United States, Tennessee, Jackson Review updated:
Kids FootLocker
I went to Kids FootLocker in Jackson's Old Hickory Mall to purchase a pair of shoes for my son whom was due to turn 6 and Jan. 13, 2009. As I walked into the store with my cousin whom is an employee of the store, the so-called manager of the store was talking with a bunch of friends and did not acknowledge us as customers. The so-called manager left the store with the group, leaving only one staff to run the store with about 4-5 customers. The lady asked what size shoe I needed? i replied", 2, when she came from the back with the shoe I assumed the shoe was indeed a 2. My cousin purchased the shoes using her discount as a birthday gift for my son. Upon arriving home, I noticed that the shoe was a 2.5 which was way to big for my son. I went back to the store and told the manager that the shoe was the wrong size, She shrugged her shoulders as if she didn't care and continue to speak with a guy and girl about switching his schedule(he ws not on duty), I stood there about 10 minutes waiting for the so-called manager to exchange the shoe. I stated", Am i going to get another shoe or what? I have to go to school and I had no intentions on being in this store @3:30. Reese(the so-called manager) asked what did I want her to do and asked if my cousin was with me. I stated no! Reese told Delma to go find me a shoe while she went back to entertain her company, still not acknowledging other customers in the store. A lady walked up and asked me was I being helped because no one was helping her. I stated not really. Delma came out of the store and stated that she couldn't find that particular shoe. It took her (Reese) about five minutes to go back to find the location because she took upon herselp to call my cousin on the phone and talk disrespectful to her, stating that she couldn't use her discount anymore and that she was going to write her up. Why would she have to suffer the consequenses because her quality of service was poor and her management skills are not up to standards. Customers are always first.

A  14th of Jan, 2009 by
Customers are always first no matter how they paid for their shoes. Don't let a store manager make you feel guilty. If he/she does don't shop there. Apparently, the Kids Footlocker is making ssssooo much money that they don't need yours. Always call the Kids Footlocker company themselves and don't deal with stupid store managers. Don't spend your money so you can get bad services.
N  22nd of Oct, 2009 by
you get what you pay for. you bought the shoes and you got crap services. why would you shop at a store that gives you crappy service no matter what the price is, name brands are not worth the crap services. Remember Julia Roberts "pretty women." the scene where she had a bags loads of goodies and shoved it in their face.."you work on commission...huge mistakes..." just a reminder crappy service doesn't deserve money especially if its the same manager/worker

Kids Foot Locker Logo Kids Foot Locker