Kendra Scott — tarnished necklace
I bought my first necklace from your company about 3 months ago. Today I went to buy a ring to match it. When I got home I compared the two and the stones don't even match anymore. The necklace has tarnished to the point I don't even want to wear it anymore. The stone just looks dull and dingy and dirty.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Gilbert, AZ Is this typical wear for your jewelery? If that's the case then I will no longer continue to do business with kendra scott. I really love the companies designs and have enjoyed the necklace. But spending $70 for three months worth of wear is not worth it. Please let me know if there's anything that can be done.
More Kendra Scott Complaints & Reviews
- Kendra Scott - 70% discount 
- Kendra Scott - no exchange policy and unaccommodating sales clerk
- Kendra Scott - authentic kendra scott is a ripoff 
- Kendra Scott - an opal elsa necklace
- Kendra Scott - i’ve had a ring for a week, and my finger is green. 
- Kendra Scott - kendra scott necklace
- Kendra Scott - fishy???
- Kendra Scott - bracelet
- Kendra Scott 70% off - kendra scott jewelry 
- Kendra Scott - houston rice village store