KELLY O'NEAL/Design Legacy/Legacy Trading Company / O'Neal = DOUCHEBAG SWINDLER

1 Glass Street (Until Evicted Again)Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-748-DOUCHEBAG

I am an artist who tried to work with loser and swindler Kelly O'Neal and I can say that he is EVERYTHING every negative post about him and his scam company says on this and every other website. He's a thief (he stole thousands from me), he's a liar (he lied right to my face so many times I can't keep count), he's a swindler (he swindled me out of work and money and I witnessed him and his scummy partner and employees knowingly send defective and switched merchandise to stores and homeowners, then deny knowledge of what happened) and he's a con man (see above points). If someone put this sociopath out of business personally, I would buy them a drink. These scums ought to be run out of town or put in jail. P.S. It's so obvious that O'Neal and his staff are posting fake positive 'reviews' of his business here and elsewhere that it's not even funny, it's just sad and pathetic.

Comments

• Ke
      4th of May, 2009

Tim, you're a complete coward. How about posting a photo with your comment so everyone can see what you look like.

C-O-W-A-R-D

• Ke
      4th of May, 2009

You're no artist, you're a Psychopath.

post a photo of yourself, you pony-tailed COWARD!

• Re
      5th of May, 2009

Sounds like someone's hit one of Kelly O'Steal's sore spots, huh? LOL! Could it be the 'thief' sore spot or the 'swindler ' sore spot or the 'sociopath kleptomaniac' sore spot? Who knows? What is missing, though, is any kind of a defense from O'Steal to ANY of the true allegations posted on this and other websites about him and his scummy scam company. THAT seems pretty telling. Oh, and Kelly...go screw yourself and your sorry little con artist enterprise. We must be having an effect or you wouldn't be getting so bent out of shape, would you? Bye!

• De
      7th of Aug, 2009

Gosh, you know who sounds like the real coward? Kelly O'Steal (I LOVE that play on words...it must really STEAM this douchebag)! O'Steal has a listing on Facebook, but guess what? NO PICTURE (maybe those anal warts he's complained about for so long have moved to his face)! And know how he classifies honest artists he's swindled out of hundreds of thousands of dollars? As 'stalkers'. So I guess we can add 'delusions of grandeur' to his list of other sociopathic character traits, including diarrhea (sp) of the mouth and ### for brains. Hey, here's an idea! Why doesn't Kelly show us all a pic of himself, so we can see what a ###-sucking, kleptomaniacal, ### swindler looks like and we can spit on him whenever he has the nerve to show himself on the street?