Kanata Ford / Car doesn't work after multiple repairs!
I purchased a 2005 Ford Escape from Kanata Ford not even two weeks ago. They have had the car for repairs 5 days already. It gets returned to me (after I go pick it up from them of course) and still doesn't work. I have had two tows and missed countless work hours, sat at the side of roads and generally been frustrated.
The service team works on their own hours and schedule. They never offer to bring anything to you so I spend my lunch hours running around picking up cars. When I bought the car, the sales guy lost the second set of keys. I had to call and remind him to find them the next week, and you guessed it - I had to go and pick them up.
I wouldn't recommend Ford, and especially Kanata Ford to anyone. If I could trade the car back in to get away from them I would.
More Kanata Ford Complaints & Reviews
- Kanata Ford - Not returning calls after asking to cancel Globali insurance
- Kanata Ford - exhorbitant labour charges
- Kanata Ford - taken for a ride 
- Kanata Ford - Lask of quality vehicle and MORE IMPORTANTLY...lack of customer service 
- Kanata Ford - Ford Escape 2009 - New Car does not work 
- Kanata Ford - Goodyear tires global registration contract issues
- Kanata Ford - Worst place to buy a truck for sure
- Kanata Ford - Theft 
- Kanata Ford - Roadside assistance 
- Kanata Ford - failure to comply with warranty