Jim Walter Homes / Terrible experience!
Jim Walter Homes - www.jimwalterhomes.com
Jim Walter homes assured us that we could afford the payment... they proceeded to sign a contract with us and told us that they would be doing all of the legal work, including title search and deed... first, it took them forever to finish... the workmanship is poor... closed on our property without an attorney... i found out later that the title search was insufficient... the property was never probated...the property is not in our name... it is not our property... so we have a house sitting on property that is not ours. Plus we ended up with a 999.00 payment per month... they will not talk to us about the property issue....only they want their money...we are not making the payments right now... they have been a nightmare... Please help... i will not stop looking until i find someone to help... my family is falling through he cracks with this company. There are so many things that they have done. There is not ample room to tell all.
More Jim Walter Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Jim Walter Homes - selling house before foreclosure
- Jim Walter Homes - sadly built house 
- Jim Walter Homes - Scam 
- Jim Walter Homes - Stay away! 
- Jim Walter Homes - SHABBY.SHODDY,POOR WORKMANSHIP HOUSE
- Jim Walter Homes - Crooks 
- Jim Walter Homes - Help needed 
- Jim Walter Homes - Bad job done
- Jim Walter Homes - Liars, beware
- Jim Walter Homes - Rotten house