Jensen Legal Group / didnt settle debt but call and told me they did

1 2591 Dallas Parkway Suite300, Frisco, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-201-9344

Ive paid them 782.02 per month for 8 months March 21 they sent me an email that 2 of my accounts have been settled that was a lie.The company me to let me know they have not recieved any money nor have they heard of or from them. They have over $6000.00 of my money and i want it back, they didnt do a dam thing but lie. I will be seeking a lawyer to help me with this matter.A WARNING TO ALL THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!

Re

Comments

• Je
      15th of Nov, 2012

This Jensen Legal Group is still in business - stealing from people that need help. Thank god, I reviewed the account documents - unfortunately after they withdrew the first $441 payment from my checking account, but have cancelled with them and closed my bank account. Now they are telling my husband that the money is non-refundable after he was told on the phone that at any time this could be cancelled and we could withdraw our money. Do not fall for mail, email or any other organization that charges fees, all though Jensen Legal services does not disclose the fees upfront, not until after they have your information and have withdrew the $.