Janvier Jewelers / Fraud and cheating

Janvier Jewelers actually pushed us today in their Christiana Mall store and threw my necklace out into the mall! We purchased a 18in gold rope necklace and within a week it broke right in the middle. I would of lost it but luckily it fell on the kitchen floor and I heard it. Called the store and they said to return it. We got married the next day and went to return it today. The saleswoman screamed at us, would not return it, told us that even though it had a lifetime warranty it was cheap and it would not be honored by the company.

She pushed me aside and then pushed my husband in an attempt to throw my necklace right into the middle of the Christiana Mall! Later the manager called me and told me to come pick up my necklace and it was my fault. And refused to give me his bosses name and phone number. I called my husband and he is now handling it with the company. We will bring assault charges against this saleswoman who said she worked there for 20 years.

This necklace was 259.00 and on sale for 210.00 the day we bought it. As of yet I'm out the money and I do not have the necklace. Saleswoman is violent and apparently they have attacked others by reading other blogs about this store.

Va

More Janvier Jewelers Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gi
      7th of Oct, 2008

The company called my husband and apologized for this unfortunate incident. They replaced the gold necklace with a new one, diciplined the employee, and tried very hard to please us. Their apology was heart felt. I believe they truly went out of their way to recify the situation.
    My husband actually then purchased another gold necklace and they gave him a very good price on it. I want to let everyone know that Janvier Jewelers do stand behind their merchandise

10th of Feb, 2009

Janvier Jewelers has provided great professional service to my wife Christine and I, Charles Bernardi, the manager, not only he was knowledgeable, but seems to know how to run the company very well, his employees were helpful while Charles helped us select our new diamond ring, I recommend buying from Charles or anyone in Janvier Jewelers, not only because their service and knowledge, but because the have the best cut diamonds you can find in Delaware. This complaint seems to be a matter of misscomunication and should not reflect on a business that has a 33 year history of good service and quality jewelry.