Ivy Tech State College / compromised my identity
I received a letter from the vice president of administration informing me that my personal information including my social security number was emailed out to 1400 people. 102 opened the email. I contact the dtate of indiana filed a complaint because their a state college.
I sent all evidence of unauthorized bank withdrawals, unauthorized debt cards withdrawals, etc;. This was almost 2 years ago. My medicaid was tooken away for 5 months, ssa took insurance premuims out of my checks. Sent installment benefits to terra haute, in.
I was born & raised in muncie indiana. I have never lived any place else.
Now ivy tech no feel their responsible. I have yet to here the status of the investigation from the attorney general's office. Law firms have contacted me about loans I have not applied for. Banks I have never heard of, debt calls from michigan, florida, new york city. Utah & the list just keeps growing.
If you decide to go to college let ivy tech state college not be 1 of your choices. It has cost me over $9, 000 dollars. Thank you.
More Ivy Tech State College Complaints & Reviews
- Ivy Tech Community College - Bad service 
- Ivy Tech Community College - Misappropriation of funds/overcharging 
- Ivy Tech Community College - Poor internal and external communication
- Ivy Tech - Curriculum's are a joke 
- Ivy Tech Community College - Bad Service
- Ivy Tech Community College - Services/tutoring
- Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana - billing practices and refund policies
- Ivy Tech - staff/faculty
- Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana - advising
- Ivy Tech Indianapolis/Franklin Campus - scheduling classes