Ivy Capital, Inc / investment

1 3020 Sunset Blvd, sutie 201Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1888-514-6020 ext 410

I was fast talked into a money making scheme at a weak moment in my life. And a day later it dawned on me that I had charged $10, 880 on my Discover card to invest in their program. The program is too itense for me and the money is way too much for me to pay back. They are calling me every hour, every day still trying to confirm that i agreed with with program. I told last week I had changed my mind and wanted outbut they just had some other fast talker try to talk me into doing it. They've been harassing me and are not listening to what I am saying. I finally cursed them out today. But I'll bet they will begin to call at 8 AM tomorrow morning. I don't know how I could tell them my credit limit on my Discover card was $11, 000. What a dope I am falling for a get rich quick scam. I wish I had never got involved with Ivy Capital, Inc. I have reported them to the FTC and am trying to report them to Nevada's Attorney General but can't download their complaint form. I will contact California's Attorney General because that where I'm from and file a complaint against their business practices. They prey on weak individuals like me who will buy the Golden Bridge for $11, 000. What a dummy. They are predatory and aggressive. I am a pacifist. But they should have honored my desire to no longer conduct business with them when I told them a day later. Now it's been a week, and they are still calling. I cursed them out today. It's all I could do. They weren't listening to me. They continued their line and pushed hard trying to tell what I bought would bring wealth into my life and I wouldn't have any worries. Watch out for IVY CAPITAL, INC. They are associated with Jennifer Baxter's 6 figure income website.

More Ivy Capital, Inc Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Sh
  17th of Jul, 2009

I do think it's interesting that they will max out a person's credit card...no matter how much we tell them is our available credit limit. Where does all that money go? Some people pay about $4000, like me - others 12k. I would like to see a print out of expenses - with the breakdown for each category (tools, marketing, etc) - and how much of our money actually goes into their pockets. I read on another complaint by an ex-employee that the "coaches" make $20 per hour. Why would you do that if you can make thousands of dollars every month on the web - and yet you are coaching OTHER people how to become wealthy? I don't get it. I smell a lie.

Iv
  23rd of Jul, 2009

As a company we have always vigilantly worked to satisfy our customers and support the services that we provide. We stand by our commitment to any new entrepreneur’s success and realize that with or with out help it can be a frustrating and tough process to start a new business. If you have an issue that has not been resolved please contact us by sending an email to clientservices@icisuccess.com and we would be happy to resolve it.

Bl
  7th of Aug, 2009

hey these people are SCAM artists that target the elderly. it is disgusting, evil, heartless, cold blooded and evil. i just quit a job working there because it might as well be blood money. go to hell you evil monsters. i hope you fancy cars and big houses is worth doing the devils work. because one day, i'm sure he will be your roommate in HELL!!!

Te
  18th of Dec, 2010

I was ripped off big time by these scam artists. Approx $17, 000 total. Ivy Capital promises you marketing for your project and they deliver none ! And watch out for the phone call from Corporate Credit Concepts that follows 1 week after after you sign up. They are part of the same company and scam. They will take you for whatever you have left. Their game is to make you believe they can get you corporate credit, allowing you to transfer your debt to your business. Believe me, it never happens. All you are left with is more debt.
Anyone reading this !!! Stay clear of Ivy Capital, ICI, CCC, FLS. !!! All one in the same.
Another heads up, don't be taken in by their 3 day refund policy. !!! Once they have your money you will never get it back again. They are PREDATORS, they seek out desperate people that need an income and a job. They are heartless, cruel, calculating and cold. They don't care if you succeed, you are not going to be part of an elite group, they just tell you these lies over the phone to steal your money. I had to take out a loan to get the debt off my high interest credit cards. Don't make the mistake I made. Stay clear of these scammers.

Teri Hanright