[Resolved] Ivory Ellanot a happy experience

I am disappointed with unprofessional service provided to us by ivory ella. Ordered cute stuff from them and received wrong sizes. That was clearly their mistake and when I asked for a replacement they said that I have to pay for the return shipment. That wasn't nice. Like I already said they made a mistake and I was the one who had to fix everything. Of course I paid for the return shipping because they simply left me no other choice, but I learned my lesson and I will never shop there again.
Their items look nice, but service needs to be improved. I'm not happy about my experience with ivory ella.

• Resolution Statement

• Ivory Ella Customer Care's Response · Jul 02, 2018

Hello,

We are sorry you are disappointed with your service. If a customer receives an incorrect item in a domestic order, we never ask them to pay for return shipping. Please send us your order number and email address so we can look into this for you.

Ivory Ella

Yo
May 09, 2017

Comments

• Dn
      May 16, 2017

Go online and make a report with the BBB. This company needs to get a reality grip on customer service.